"I apologize for trying to get your attention," he apologizes with a small one-sided smile. A smile that could easily melt someone weak against his charms.

I shrug with a smile still on my face, "It's not a problem at all."

"Well, it seems like I'm ruining your alone time," he points out the position I'm in. Then raising a thick dark brow at me.

I have never been this entranced with someone. I dare say his features are not ordinary at all. I mean, if I see a young male with white hair and deep blue eyes; I would instantly assume he was from a fantasy book, but then again, this gentleman is in front of me.

Trying not to be awkward and keep describing his looks in my mind, I replied, "Oh you're not. I was getting bored too." I laughed nervously because of my little white lie.

His aura confuses me. He's speaking like he had done nothing sinful in his life but setting aside his features; I could easily tell that danger was a friend of his and now, I am curious to know who he is.

"Well... May I know your name?" he asks with amusement. I didn't appreciate the feeling that he was toying with me. I don't enjoy feeling as if I'm a fool.

Not sure if I heard the last word right, "Huh? Oh, you mean my name?" I blink at him.

He nods.

"I'm Tafiana," I smile. I extended my hand out to shake his. His soft hand surprises mine when they touched. I expected his hand to be warm, just because he was holding a hot mug, but no, his hands were cold yet comfortable. 

"Such a sweet name for a sweet lady like you." One side of his lips twisted up after saying those words. Surprised at his sudden change of choice of words, I now couldn't tell what his goal was. His eyes were enough to make a girl get addicted to him, but for me, his eyes were a different story.

"I'm Orion," he gives me his name which I was yearning to know. Orion, I like his name. Maybe because I like the constellation Orion, but then again I can't judge him through his name. There's something about his demeanor that I can't fathom whether he's trying to be friendly or wants to know something.

"It's nice to meet you." I chirped, even if he was a riddle in front of me. I couldn't let a chance to make a friend pass.

He leans forward with both elbows on the table, "So tell me Tafiana, what brings a rose like you in a swamp-like this?"

His query is unknown and full of various meanings.

"What do you mean?" I asked with my brows showing confusion.

His jaws sharp and with his eyes like daggers, I feel like he was cutting me into pieces.

"Why are you here?" he asks, but this time, he exploits the words a bit more roughly. His question was like asking an intruder why I was in his home.

I felt offended but let it slip.

"It's not really your business," I state pursing my lips. His question was not one I expected.

He chuckles, his laugh was soft and demeaning, "Don't I have the rights to ask?"

I quirk my eyebrows, "You're right. But don't you think your question is a bit personal and straight to the point?"

He smiles at me mischievously even more, "I never waste my time."

It's totally normal for some stranger to ask something like this, right? The sudden change of look; the sudden change of interest scares me. A stranger isn't someone you should tell information to, especially about you.