"So did you really get detention because of you not coming to school while looking for, Sho?" Hizashi states before I'm able to shush him.
     "(Y/n)," I shrink at the intense glare that the black-haired man is giving me. "Did you skip school to find me?" He asks as he activates his quirk, cornering me from dodging the question.
     "It was just three days? I got all my work caught back up." I say with a nervous shrug and he sighs before he deactivates his erasure. "Shota, I couldn't stand the thought of you not being here! I had to save you! I can't lose-"

     "BUT WHAT IF YOU GOT HURT?!" I jump a little in surprise at him yelling at me. "What if they had killed you?  Or worst thing, raped you because they had killed me before you got there?" He asks as he looks at me angrily but full of concern laced in.
     "Shota-"
     "I couldn't live with myself if that happened to you." He says and I go silent as I debate what to say.
     "I don't regret getting you back," I say as I walk closer to him. "But I knew the risk of me doing it. I knew that you could've been dead long before I started looking. But I had to find you nonetheless." I say before I wrap him in a hug.

      "Just please don't do that again." He says as he lays his chin on the top of my head.
     "Don't get kidnapped and I won't have a reason to," I say with a small laugh into his chest.
     "I'll try not to." He states and I smile at him after I move away from him.

    "You should probably take a nap, (Y/n). You said you didn't sleep for three days. That's still probably taking a toll on you."
    "WHAT?!" Shota shouts and I chuckle nervously.
    "Surprise?" I say with a nervous smile as he looks at me annoyed but concerned in his black eyes.
    "The rest of the time you're gonna sleep in my sleeping bag." He states as he points to the sleeping bag like he's scolding a puppy.
     "Alright, alright," I say with a smile as I walk over to the bag on the floor. I've always wondered how cozy it is. He sleeps in it a lot. I think as I unzip it before crawling inside.

     "Comfy?" Hizashi asks and I laugh.
    "I see why he never wants to leave this. It's cozy." I state as I snuggle in a little. It smells like him too. Like lavender and old books. I think after I take a deep smell and close my eyes happily.
     "Did you just smell it?" I hear Nemuri ask with an amused laugh, making me blush.
     "I am asleep...and therefore can't answer questions," I remark as I zip it up all the way to avoid the admit of my embarrassment.

     "Alright then. Zashi, come help me finish the paper since (Y/n) can't." Nemuri says and I unzip the bag to reveal my face.
     "Sorry, Nem-"
     "More Nemuri time for me! Ahaha!" Hizashi says goofily as he hugs Nemuri's side before they both walk out.

     "They're both so weird." Shota says with an amused look before he heads to his desk and I lay back down.
    "We're still friends with them though," I say with a smile on my face as I close my eyes from the bright lights.
    Besides for the soft scratch of pen against paper, it's peaceful silence in the room as I try to sleep.

     Why the heck can't I sleep?! I think with a sigh of aggravation.
     "You okay, Kitten?" Shota questions and I sit up and unzip the bag.
    "I can't sleep. I haven't been able to sleep as good as I normally do for some reason." I state in annoyance as I lean my back against the wall.
     "When did this start?" He asks a little concerned before I rake my brain.

     "Since the hospital," I say with a slight blush on my cheeks as I look away from him, a little embarrassed.
     "Oh, um," He says and I glance over at him to see a shy smile on his face. "I could lay in it until you fall asleep and then I can finish my paperwork?" He suggests as he stands.
     "You don't have to, Sho. I know you're busy-"
     "It's fine, Kitten. Now move over a bit." He states and I nod a little as I unzip it a little more before making room for him. "See? It's fine." He says with a gentle smile and I nod with a small blush.
     "Yeah," I whisper with a small nod as I try not to let him see I'm flustered. I look up a little confused when he chuckles. "What?"