♡46♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "(Y/n) Aizawa! (Y/n) Aizawa! Mrs. (Y/n) Aizawa! (Y/n) Ai-"
     "Nemi," I laugh as I interrupt the woman. "You nearly seem more excited about the wedding than we do," I claim while going to the coffeemaker, ignoring something I'm pushing to the back of my mind.
     "Well of course we are, our O-T-P finally sailed and we get to see the wedding!" Hizashi claims with a smile as he sits at his desk and does some paperwork.

     "You say that about all your favorite romcom series." Shota remarks as he sits on the couch, watching me carefully.
     "Don't bash our series! They're some of the best!"
     "So that's why you keep rewatching your comfort show from back in 2020 when that stupid covid shit was going around?" Shota asks the blond who nods annoyedly.
     "And I would a hundred times even though it's a completed series." Hizashi remarks while I walk over to Shota and hand him his coffee before sitting on the arm of the couch.
     "I don't blame you," I say with a laugh before stiffening slightly as I look down at Shota's phone. "Well, it uh depends, probably is a weird show." I correct before seeing his finger move away before he rests his head on my thigh.

     "How mean!" Hizashi remarks as he leans against his wife's side.
     "So when do we get to babysit little Senjuro again? I miss him." I joke as I look towards Nemuri.
     "Dunno. Seishi really loves spending time with him. She's already such an amazing big sister to him."
"Hell, she's nearly changed more diapers than we have!" Hizashi laughs as he takes a drink of his coffee.
     "I'm glad she's doing so great with the both of you. She's definitely happier because of you two." I say with a smile as I stand after checking my watch. "Welp, time for work!" I state as I throw away the paper cup as Shota gets up too.
     "We'll see you two later." My fiancé says with a wave towards our friends as he holds the door open for me, him closing it after we both exit.

      "Stop threatening me with this just because I said we could do it since it's something you've wanted to try!" I hiss under my breath as I point an accusing finger at him and he lets out a chuckle.
     "What if I don't, Baby?" Shota asks as he traps me between his arms after we turn a corner to an empty hallway. "What're you gonna do? I quite literally hold the remote." He claims while messing with his phone, making me give clench my jaw at the vibrations.
    "I can think of something," I claim as the stares at me questioningly as I see him messing with the button. FUCK! "Just...give me a minute!" I hiss while leaning against the walls as the vibrations become stronger.
     "That's what I thought, Baby." Shota laughs as he stops and turns it to normal. "Have a good class. I'll see you later." My fiancé says smugly after kissing me.
     "I love you more!" I call after him before heading for my classroom. But I also want to get you right now. I think annoyedly as I turn the corner. Maybe I can ask Nemi for tips to peg you. That'd be fun. I think with a chuckle as I enter the classroom.

     "What's so funny, Miss T?" Tomokashi asks with a grin from their seat. "Did you think of me in a maid dress?~"
     The classroom is silent surprise everyone turns heads to look at them confused.
     "Ren, what the fuck?" Horsua asks confusedly as his thin tail curls.
     "No, Tomokashi, I was not thinking of you in a maid dress because you are my student."
     "So if when I'm graduated I can take you on a date?"
     "Nope." I remark, making snickers go around the room.
     "Your loss, Sweetheart." Tomokashi claims, making me roll my eyes.

     "Glad to see we're all awake this morning, so before we go outside for today's lesson we're gonna finish the notes from Friday," I explain with a smile, making them groan. "Would you rather me bring the paperwork paper sheets out? I have plenty that I can-"
     "WE'RE FINE!" Many of my students interrupt quickly as they look at me wide-eyed.
     "Good, let's start then." I say with a laugh before getting my notebook out and then flipping to where we left the notes. "Character types in literary stories."