♡49♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "You know," I start as I lean into my husband as the hot water surrounds us in the large tub. "I'd honestly love if we started every morning like this," I confess as I rest my eyes and take in the strong scent of rose and burning candles.
     "Getting to have you against me even more? I can second that." Shota says with a small laugh as he moves my hair {or} messes with the tips of my hair before kissing my neck gently. "You've got everything packed, right?" He asks, making me hum agreement.
     "I just have a tiny bit left to pack. A couple outfits and then checking to make sure it is indeed everything." I explain as I run my hands along his muscled arms.

     "I'm sad that we have to leave today, it's been amazing. Just the two of us." My husband says as he turns my head and gives me a soft, tender kiss.
     "We've still got a couples weeks at home thanks to Nezu." I joke as he stands, the water yelling complaints as he moves.
     "And it'll be nice to readjust and make sure that Hanta and Mina didn't burn down our agency," Shota states, making me laugh as I sink into the water a bit.
     "You make it sound like they would've on purpose," I state, a slightly nauseous feeling tingling my stomach as I glance at the cinnamon candle beside me, no longer liking the smell.
     "Maybe. I'm going to see if we got one more breakfast from Brin or if we need to feed ourselves." My husband says, making me nod to him as he pulls his pajama pants on before walking out.

      I quickly put a hand over my mouth until I hear the bedroom door shut. I hurriedly get out of the bathtub before going to the toilet, last night's dinner paying a different second visit than I'd wish. A small groan escapes me as I wipe my mouth of the remains. I knew I probably ate too much. I think tiredly as I lean my head back after flushing the toilet and cleaning it up to not leave evidence. But I just was so hungry. I think as I stand, grabbing a towel from the hanging rack before draining the tub. That was gross. I think as I hurriedly brush my teeth to get the taste out of my mouth.
     I turn off the bathroom light as I return to the bedroom and pack the last of my clothes. I'll have to make sure I don't overeat again. If I get sick too much it probably won't be good for me since I hardly ever do. I think while pulling my shirt over my head. Could also be where it's hot, it is summer now. I think, leaving it at that before I walk out, joining my husband at the table as Brin walks over with a plate of pancakes.

      Pancakes? I think as I look at her as she smiles before it falls.
     "Is everything okay, Mrs. Aizawa?" She asks, making me give her a guilty look.
     "I'm so sorry, I love everything you cook, I do. But it doesn't feel like a pancake morning for me." I confess, making my husband pause from his food, knowing I'd still normally eat regardless of how I feel.
      "Oh, that's perfectly fine, what would you like instead?" Brin asks with a relieved smile on her face.
      "It's a bit of a weird request but can I just have an orange and some peanut butter?" I ask her, making her give a surprised look.
      "Of course. I'll be back with it in a second." The chef replies as she moves back into the kitchen and starts moving around after taking my plate and putting it on the counter.

     "(Y/n)," I turn to look as Shota calls to me. "Are you okay?" He asks with concern towards me.
      "Yeah, just kinda wanting something different, I guess," I reply before he puts his hand over mine.
     "You know you can tell me anything."
     It's our last day here and I don't want to ruin it because I got a little sick. I think as I smile at him. "I know, Love. I will if something is." I explain as I kiss the top of his hand before the small plate is set before me.
     "Enjoy."

     "Thank you so much, Brin. Sorry for the trouble." I apologize to the woman who smile.
      "It's completely fine. Besides," She says with a grin as she picks up the plate. "I get a free breakfast," Brin claims before walking out after grabbing a fork.
      I laugh at her reaction before starting to eat the fruit, dipping it in the peanut butter. I ignore my husband's amused look as I continue to eat, he finally begins to eat too.
      After we finish our breakfast, Shota finishes packing as I double-check to make sure everything is indeed packed before I zip the last suitcase up.