♡27♡

Maybe check this out sometime? It's only six parts so it won't take long

If not, hope you enjoy this chapter!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡HIZASHI POV♡♡♡

       "I really love Shota...I think I always have. Even when I was a first year, as bad as that probably sounds, I felt drawn to him for some reason. And I just want to make sure I could make him happy and that...we can both can bring out the best sides of each other." My friend's words run laps in my head as I toss and turn in the large bed.
     "Hizashi...please stop moving so much," Nemuri whines tiredly as she rolls over to look at me in our shared bed.
    "I can't stop thinking, though. They're both so in love but neither of them is trying to make a move." I say with a sigh to her and she smiles softly.

    "Hizashi, baby, they'll get there. Just like we did." My wife says gently as she places a soft hand to my cheek and softly rubs it with her thumb.
    I look into her beautiful sky-blue eyes as I think over things. "Okay," I say as I sit up.
    "Where are you going?"

    "I have to tell him."
    "Hizashi, no."
    "It'll just be a small push in the right direction!"
    "Hizashi Yamada! Get your sexy ass back into this bed!"
    "I MUST, NEMI!" I yell out as I run out the front door, ignoring my wife's complaints.

♡♡♡SHOTA POV♡♡♡

     I give a sigh as I run my hand through my hair, not being able to clear my head while doing paperwork. Why can't I just get her out of my head? I think as I lean back and close my eyes.
    "Because she'll never love you the way that you love her.~" My vile self coos and I grit my teeth.
    "Shut up. You're not gonna get to me. I won't let you." I claim as I shake my head before I stand from my chair and walk to the bathroom.

    "Well that's the thing, Shota." I glare at my reflection as he viciously grins at me. "You can't get rid of me...you couldn't even try." He claims and I scoff.
    "I could, you bastard," I snap and he laughs darkly.
    "I'm a part of you that you've had for many many years and I have to make sure you keep your head on." He states before he starts to laugh maniacally. "YOU CAN NEVER ESCAPE FROM ME, SHOTA! WE'RE ONE IN THE SAME! I'M THE REAL YOU THAT NEEDS TO-"

     "SHUT UP!" CRASH! I breathe heavily as blood drips from my knuckles as I hold it against the broken mirror. "I won't let you get in the way of what I could have," I hiss through gritted teeth as I grab a pair of tweezers and carefully remove the small bits of glass before cleaning the cuts and wrapping it.
     "SHOTA! Hey, I need-" My friend stops at my now open door as he looks at me holding my bandaged hand. "It happen again?" Hizashi asks with concern and I look away a little ashamed. "What did he-"
     "Doesn't matter." I cut him off as I turn to him. "I'm not gonna let him control me...not like last time," I state under my breath as he looks at me worried, not having heard me. "Shouldn't you be at home with your wife?" I ask and he sighs as he sits on the edge of my bed.
     "Mrrr." Sleepy grumbles as he raises his head before going back to sleep Mic yawns as he lays his chin back on his friend's head.