♡5♡

Do not take any of the mean words to heart. This is a work of fiction and is for the story.

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     I was tiredly sipping my favorite (coffee/hot drink) as I walked down the street towards UA as I finish my last paper of homework.
     "Morning, (Y/n)!" I hear Eijiro call and I turn my head to him and pull a small smile onto my face.
     "Mornin'." I say with a smile before I finish the last question and then put up the paper.

     "You good?" He asks and I chuckle a little.
     "Yeah. Yesterday, Nemuri had to leave early for a meeting two hours away so I had to do her paperwork, and then grade papers, and I pulled an all-nighter because of it. Bubbles wasn't too happy that I wasn't in bed not giving him his snuggles." I say before taking another drink and giving a happy sigh.

     "You sure you're good? You pulled an all-nighter and you don't seem the least bit tired." He says and I laugh.
     "I'm positive. I've pulled more all-nighters reading manga or watching anime than doing paperwork. Don't worry Eiji." I say with a small smile as I walk into our big classroom.
     "(Y/N)!" Mina yells excitedly and I smile at her.
     "MINA!" I shout and she laughs. "You seem energized this morning. What's up?" I ask and she grins.

     "I'm back at school with my bestie. Of course, I'm happy!" Mina states and I laugh a little.
     "Everyone get into your gym uniforms. We're going to train a little." Shota says as he stands at the doorway before walking in and grabbing papers from his desk as we leave.
     "Good morning S-Aizawa!" I give a small wave before exiting and getting a small head nod in return alongside the knowing look.

      "Did you almost call him 'Shota'?" Mina asks a little excitedly. Even though I said I don't have a crush on Shota, Mina always said "I ship it" and that "it'll be canon one day".
     I sigh and roll my eyes lightly. "No. I was gonna call him Sensei but my mind last minute decided to say Aizawa instead." I lie smoothly and she gives me a questioning look.
     "If you say so, Babe. But I've been best friends with you long enough to know when you're lying, (Y/n) Togata." Mina states as I sweat drop and we enter the locker room.

{SMOL TIME SKIP}

     "Nice form, Baka-gou." I say with a smile to my friend as he forcefully punches a hanging dummy.
     "Shut it, Glitch Bitch, and get back to training!" He says with a smirk as he roundhoused the poor dummy and I roll my eyes before hitting my dummy again.

     "How rude. I was just trying to chat." I joke and he scoffs at me.
     "Just train, you blabbermouth." He snaps at me and I grin mischievously.
     I quickly teleport behind him, hit his side, get him in a headlock, and then pin him to the floor.

     "ACK! GET OFF ME GLITCH BITCH!"
     "SAY UNCLE AND I WILL!"
     "OVER MY DEAD BODY!"
     "THAT CAN BE ARRANGED!"
     "WHAT THE HELL!?"

     "Togata, let Bakugou go." Shota says boredly but I can see the amusement in his black eyes when I look at him.
     "What do you say Baka-gou?" I say in a teasing voice and he goes a little limp.
     "Please get the fuck off me." He whispers annoyed while sending me a crimson glare.

     "I was waiting for 'uncle' but that'll do," I say before getting off him with a big grin.
     "NOW I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He yells but Eijiro grabs him quickly and holds the rabid human hedgehog. "LET ME GO, EI!" He yells to his red-headed boyfriend.
     "Stop or you won't get cuddles later!" Eijiro states in a slightly harsh tone and Katsuki stops moving.
     "Whatever dumbass." The ash blond tchs as he gets out of Eijiro's grasp and walks back to the training dummy killing the poor thing with harsh punches and kicks.

     "Sorry, Eiji. I owe you." I say and he chuckles.
     "Just give me some of your rice at lunch and we'll call it even." He states and I nod before going back to the dummy and starting to train.
     I freeze a little as I sense someone behind me. I turn my head and meet black hair.