♡48♡

This chapter is going to practically be all smut 😅 so if you don't want to read, maybe skip this chapter and go to the next one, I'll have a resummary so you can catch up.
~~~RIA/RAIN~~~

♡♡♡NO SET POV♡♡♡

     "Are you two sure this is honestly a good idea? They're going to fuss at you, they may work together but they sleep about as good as owls during the night." Seishi states as the car hums, Senjuro asleep in his baby carrier beside her, buckled in of course.
     "Hopefully this surprise will change that." Hizashi chuckles as he drives. I sure hope it does. "But in our defense, they did leave their own wedding and not tell anyone."
     "Baby, we probably would have if Shota wasn't at our wedding," Nemuri says as she places her hand in her husband's.
     "Fair enough, Love Song." He replies with a small laugh before slowing down as they approach the driveway to the turquoise beach house. "Stay in here, we'll be back in a minute with them."
      "Don't let (Y/n) kill you when you scare the shit outta them."
     "We won't, Sei."

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Momma!"
     "(Y/n), look at Aza!"
     I turn my head with a smile as I recognize the familiar voice of my husband. She's grown. I think happily as I spot the small toddler with (h/c) hair and black tips standing on shaky legs in front of my husband, a few grey strands in his black hair. I give an excited cheer as I sit on my knees in the grass. "Come to Mommy, Aza. Come here." I say with a smile as love fills me.

     "No! Zee Zee! Come to me! Come to Rai Rai!" Mirai says as he and his twin run over.

     "Come to Obi! Obi lobes you Zee Zee! Big brother Obi will give you a cookie. Yeah? Come to Obi!" Oboro, who already looks so much like Shota, grins as a strand of black hair falls in his face while he stretches his arms out to her.

     I give an amused look as the toddler looks between the three of us before tears start to pool at her eyes.

     Aza whimpers, starting to cry as she rubs at her eyes, soon falling on her bottom.
     "Oh, Aza, we're sorry. We didn't mean to make you confused." Both the boys chorus as they crouch down and hold their sister, wiping her eyes of the tears.
     I'm glad they're such good big brothers. I think happily as I look at them before looking to Shota who's looking back at me with the same amount of love and adoration in his obsidian eyes. I can't wait for us to have-

     CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! CLANG!
     "YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE HERE! OH YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE HERE! YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE HERE TO BRIGHTEN YOUR NI-"
     FWOOM!
     "A-ACK!" Hizashi struggles after I teleport out of the bed and quickly put him in a headlock, making Nemuri jump back as she holds the pan and spoon.

     "I thought you locked the door?" Shota grumbles as he looks at me, sitting on the edge of the bed in his underwear.
     "I did!"
    "We...have key!" Hizashi states before tapping rapidly on the wooden floor as he gasps for breath.

     I roll my eyes before I let him go after grabbing the blanket off the bed and wrapping myself up before I get off him. "Why do people always wake me up when I'm having amazing dreams?" I groan as I flop back on the bed, holding the covers together.
     "Dreams need to be chased!" Nemuri claims while going to my closet and throwing clothes at me. "Now you two get dressed." She states with a smile while rushing her husband out of the room.
     "Nemuri-"

     "Hurry hurry!" She exclaims, making us jump before doing as she says.
     I wonder what they're up to.
     "Damnit, you two! IT'S FUCKING ONE A-M!" Shota yells annoyedly as he searches his dresser. "Where the hell is all my good clothes?" He complains tiredly as he finally finds a pair of jeans and a shirt.
     "A lot of my clothes are gone too?" I say, barely able to find leggings and then my Lemillion crop top, not too great of choices for late spring. "Great, I'm gonna need a coat." I sigh before going to the closet grabbing my Nighteye overcoat and pulling it on.