♡47♡

♡♡♡(Y/N) POV♡♡♡

     "Put that over there please, Comakia. Little to the left," I instruct as I rush around the dining room. "Perfect, thanks. Tomokashi, Horsua, make sure there are plenty of drinks in the coolers, please. There shouldn't be any alcoholic drinks in the red cooler."
     "Well, that's boring."
     "Got it!"
     I roll my eyes before I look down at my list. Decorations are done, setting up the chairs is done, Nemuri and Hizashi are bringing the cake, the girls are getting ready, and alcoholics are quirk canceling and sorted away from the other drinks. I think worriedly as I bite my lip nervously and unconsciously pick at my nails as I look down at the clipboard on the table. Have I done everything?

     "You're worrying."
     I stop as Shota grabs my hands and stops me from picking before he kisses my knuckles. "Hi, my love." I greet with a smile as I look up at him.
     "Everything looks amazing, Baby," Shota claims as he looks around at the open gazebo with a rain shelter over at the side. "You've definitely put these gremlins to work." My fiancé, very very soon-to-be husband, says with a grin as he watches the five students helping to prepare for the festivities that'll soon await in a few hours.
     "It's helped, that's for sure," I laugh before looking back at my clipboard. But I swear I think I've missed something." I claim as I tap my fingers on the table nervously.

     "I know what you missed."
     "What?" I turn quickly and meet his smile.
     "Getting in your dress and looking somehow even more gorgeous as your dad walks you down the aisle to be at my side," Shota claims as he grabs the clipboard from my hands and holds it away from me.
     "Shota-"

     "(Y/n), I promise everything is done. We've been decorating since ten this morning and it's not been a lot because we didn't want it grand." Shota states as he looks at me softly before he pulls his phone out of his pocket. "Now go get ready. Nemuri and Mina are here to help with your makeup and getting ready." He says with a smile as he turns me around and taps me on the ass to get me moving.
     "Alright, alright," I say with a small laugh. Today's going to be amazing. I think happily as I walk to the small building surrounded by beautiful trees that have barely started to bud.

     "There's the bride!~" Mina coos excitedly as she rushes out the door and comes to my side, Nemuri holding open the door as Eri peaks out with a smile, my mom behind her.
     "I'm so excited for this!" Eri, who's starting to grow into her confidence a lot more, cheers happily as she goes to the large mirror where my dress is hung on a hanger. "You're going to look gorgeous! I can't wait to brag to Pops and Dad that I got to see you in your dress before them." She states, her bob of light blue almost white bouncing as she moves, with a smile.
     "Yep! It'll be fun!" My mother responds happily as she closes the door after I walk in.

     "I mean it's just a wedding," Seishi states as she rocks little Senjuro, who's in his baby carrier, while looking over. "Be better if it was a lesbian wedding." She remarks with a joking grin.
     "I guess you'll just have to wait a bit until you marry Leorah." I retort with a grin at the mention of her date.
     The black-haired girl gives an embarrassed scoff before continuing to rock her sleeping brother.
     "Let's get you ready," Nemuri says with a smile before leading me away with Mina tailing behind with makeup to doll my face.
     Time to work. I think with a smile.

     Time seems to move agonizingly slowly but also quickly as the clock reads closer to the time for me to have my big walk.
     "Wow. She looks amazing!"
     "You look amazing, (Y/n)!"
     "She's gorgeous! Absolutely gorgeous!" I hear the voices and awes of my family as I'm led towards the mirror after they help me into my dress, Mina covering my eyes to further the surprise.