3

..

It had been 6 days.

6 freaking days since I have been to the lookism universe!!

It felt more like 6 years to be completely honest. Nothing has been happening in my real life.

Wake up, go to school, eat, sleep, and repeat. In my free time I would hang out my with my friends or go to the park but- it's just not enough!

I want to go back to see everyone! Do you think Line Webtoon forgot about me? I mean- how could they? Did they cancel the experiment?

They specifically picked me for this experiment? Did I make a mistake? Was it because I kissed Daniel? Ugh!

Or maybe it's because of the glitch. Did they mention something about how to enter the Webtoon that I just happened to skip over?

I picked up the letter from Line Webtoon that was on my nightstand. I skimmed over the letter and watched as something fell down. It was a new letter? Were they reading my mind or something?

How to enter the Webtoon:

There is no specific way to enter the Webtoon. You will be randomly teleported there just like you will be randomly taken out. We have no idea how to fix these errors at this current moment.

At first, we were planning on sending you and exiting you at certain time periods but glitches in the system have totally affected us. We are currently working on this so you won't be able to enter the webtoon for at most 1-2 weeks. Unless the glitch randomly makes you enter the Webtoon.

I paused and groaned to myself. Why even put this experiment on me if you didn't work the whole thing out? And how do I even contact them- oh wait never mind it says it here.

To contact us with your complaints and ideas, that we know you surely have, just call this number, *********.

Thank you and we appreciate you.

Love,
LINE WEBTOON.

I groaned for a second time and put the letter down on the nightstand and reached over for my phone. I typed in the number and called them.

Gosh. So unprofessional.

"Hello, this is Line Webtoon. How can I help you on this wonderful day?" The person on the other line said.

"It's not much of a great day, but uhm.. ahem I would like to contact the people who are apart of the uh, Lookism experiment?"

The person on the other line froze and all I could hear was silence. I heard walking and then a couple of murmurs. I rolled my eyes.