4

..

LINE WEBTOON is a scary, scary corporation. They have mind-erasing abilities and are able to teleport me into a webtoon! Are the government in on this? How do they even do this?

I also can't tell anyone about this or else they'll kill me! Or hold me captive!

"Miss L/N, are you paying attention?" Hearing the teacher call my name all of a sudden made me jump up out my seat.

"Yes!" I exclaimed, then immediately realized what just happened and sat back down in my seat. Everyone around me laughed and I felt my face burn hot.

"Well, come up here and solve this problem." I groaned, rolled my eyes, and walked up to the chalkboard next to the teacher.

I took a deep breath.

Taking the chalk out her hands, I scribbled down an answer sloppily, and turned back around facing the class with a smirk.

The teacher adjusted her glasses looking at the problem. A smile appeared on her face and she shooed me.

"Correct. Take your seat." I blew on the chalk and watched the white powder fly away. I handed it to her and walked back to my seat.

I fist-bumped one of my friends and laid back in my seat, feeling successful. I wonder how Daniel would react seeing me get that question right.

Would he be shocked because he thinks I'm dumb? I mean I act like a total fool around him. Or maybe just weirded out by me.

Oh.

I'm not paying attention again. I should probably do that.

..

I washed my hands in the bathroom sink while humming to myself. My next class starts in 5 minutes.

My body.. what is happening?

I'm being- I'm being-

I'm in the Webtoon again!

That should be my catchphrase.

Wow, the stark differences between the webtoon's cartoonish world and the real world always trips me up. A totally different atmosphere.

I noticed the floating Chapter 10 text. I'm in Chapter 10?

Alright.

I walked out of the bathroom to see an empty hallway. The classroom was close, I think. The fashion dept.

Take a deep breath, I can talk to them just fine. Act normal, no weird antics or behavior. I can do this!

I opened the classroom door to see the three goons that hang around Zack. My eyebrows rose in surprise. This seems familiar...

It seems like the scene where those goons invited Daniel to hang out! I looked at Daniel, gulping.

I walked to the back of the classroom and took out my phone. I looked around, making sure nobody noticed. Daniel was looking straight at me.