1

...

I smiled while staring down at my phone. I was reading the latest chapter on Lookism. I sighed realizing that I would have to wait another week for another chapter.

I went downstairs in my kitchen for some food to eat. I opened the cabinets to see.. oh nothing..

"Guess I should go to the convenience store.." I mumbled before closing the cabinets.

..
I put on shoes and a hoodie and went out.

As I arrived, I noticed my whole surroundings have changed. "What the-" I looked around and it looked like.. the convenience store Daniel worked at?!?

"HOLY SHIT!" I yelled. I took my phone and looked at the chapter where Daniel got his job. It looked exactly like the webtoon.

"Um.. ok. What the actual fuck do I do..." I started to panic and walk around in a circle.

People stared at me but I didn't care.

"I'm in the freaking webtoon.."
".."
"I'M IN THE FREAKING WEBTOON!!"

I saw a lady and her kid pass by me giving me looks. "This is why I don't want you doing drugs." She whispered, not very goodly though because I could hear. I didn't care what she said because this is freaking awesome!!!

I looked back to convenience store and saw Big Daniel waking out. I tried to hold in my screams. I then walked into the convenience store and looked around. "Wow.." I mumbled and then squealed.

"Wait-" Suddenly realization hit me like a ton of bricks. "Where am I going to go?!?"

I still saw Daniel outside so I ran up to him- well behind him and followed.

...
Daniel and I finally got to his home.
He entered as I stood there watching him. "Wow, he really is handsome like the webtoon says.." I smiled.

"Now, what do I? I should live here near Daniel. I also need to go to his school.

Suddenly, a huge package flew down at my feet. "Uhm o-ok.."

I picked it up and opened it. It had a uniform and stacks of money. "WOAH!" I yelped.

I looked around. Nobody was there. It had a note.

Y/N, you have been teleported into the world of Lookism. Please don't panic, this is not a mistake. You are the first human to experience this chance in a lifetime. It is an experiment we are doing. We have already enrolled you in J High and gotten you the house across from Daniel. Please don't cause any trouble and stay healthy!!
- LINE WEBTOON

"Am I dreaming? I'm really dreaming aren't I? That means I can do anything I want... I can do anything I want!" I looked deviously at Daniels door.