Ryuen's situation - part I

Third person's POV

This time we are in class C, while the school break is ongoing. In class, the atmosphere was currently quite uncomfortable and tense.

"Ryuen resigned from leading class?!"

"Yeah, you think it has something to do with his bandages?"

"What're you talking about?"

"Finally somebody has got some sense into his brain and he will stop tyrannizing the whole class."

"Shut up, you idiot, you know what can happen if he hears?"

In the classroom, there were talks and whispers, why Ryuen gave up his rule over class.  It was just ridiculous, Ryuen decides not to rule others?

Ishizaki and Albert also covered with bandages on their bodies, stood in the corner of the classroom. Ishizaki was probably too ashamed of being beaten by a single girl. Albert had a different opinion about it, he was surprised and proud of the girl's performance.

"Everyone, please calm down, it was Ryuen-kun who made this decision for himself, so there is no point in further unnecessary discussions."

Shina Hiyori seemed nervous and tried to calm the situation down, but the talks continued all the time. The class was definitely shocked by the situation.

Ibuki with crossed arms, who was standing next to her, already had visible tick marks on her forehead.

"Can you just shut the fuck up!?"

She yelled and the whole class immediately became silent.

"Thanks. As Shina said earlier...-"

Ibuki started to explain once again that Ryuen is resigning from control over class and taking exams.

Meanwhile, Ryuen with closed eyes was sitting in his chair with one leg on the other and it looks like he was deep in the thought that he wasn't even listening to the entire conversation. He seemed quite annoyed.

Ryuen's POV

The whole fucking plan failed. I've never been so humiliated in my whole life. I, Ryuen Kakeru, who was one of the, you might say, gang leaders on my territory outside school, was most humiliated by one damn woman. 

The woman I am talking about, or rather a mastermind X from class D. Not only me, but everyone who participated in it. We were totally crushed on the roof by her and she even managed to save Karuizawa.

She defeated first Ishizaki, Albert, then Ibuki and finally me. I did not see the slightest drop of sweat on her forehead. How is that even possible?! Is she some kind of national master of martial arts? Her level exceeded all opponents I have met so far.

After this humiliation, I think about dropping out of school.

I moved to my imagination and once again I saw her totally disinterested expression as she kept kicking me in the face. Just thinking about it, I want to rip off emotionless face of her.

The school rooftop.

"You really think I'll accept this defeat?" 

"At the very least, I think you will. There's only one reason behind your defeat, Ryuuen. You messed up the order of conquest. That's all. If you'd first faced off against Ichinose's class then had the experience of fighting against Sakayanagi, perhaps you might've been little closer to my level when you fought me. You got too curious and overextended."