Ryuen's situation - last part

Author-sama: I don't know about you, but I much prefer the look of Ryuen in anime.

Em, I don't know, some things are just cringe, at last I think so. Better prepare yourselves!

Third person's POV

The night was coming and bright lights illuminated the school corridors while two people were leaving the student council office.

It was a young man with short grey hair, violet eyes and rectangular glasses. Known as President of the Student Council and a Class 3-A student, Horikita Manabu.

Half a meter behind him followed a young girl with purple hair tied in two buns and having peach-brown eyes. She is secretary of the student council and also belongs to Class 3-A, Tachibana Akane.

The Student Council had to finish its activities today with a delay due to an exceptionally large amount of paperwork than usual.

"I'm tired of today's work, and you, President?" The girl asked with a smile to break the silence. Tachibana usually didn't speak much because she is a secretary. However, at least she thinks she can only give the floor when President gives his consent. Nevertheless, the activities of the student council are over, therefore she can speak freely without any strains.

"Indeed, and you know that you can address me simply Horikita, not President when we're out of school business." said Older Horikita.

Tachibana was already used to president's steady voice, so she continued "In my opinion, a president is better suited for you than Horikita, it's as if this role was specially created for you, President!"

"Don't speak nonsense, Tachibana." Purple haired pouted subconsciously.

After a while she realized what she had done and immediately covered her flushed face to hide it. Such behaviour in front of President was unacceptable! She saw that that president didn't notice how she did it as she followed him. A sigh of relief escaped from her mouth.

"Christmas is coming soon, you know President." She was playing with her fingers nervously "A-And I wanted to ask you if.. If you would like to..." Older Horikita gave her a glance, noticing an unusual behavior.

Tachibana, noticing the glance she got, panicked quickly "I-If you would like to come with me to the dormitories. Y-Yes, that's it!" Actually, she wanted to ask if he could spend the christmas with her, but she quickly chickened out.

"Every day after school I come back with you to the dormitories, Tachibana. You are extremely odd today."

"Haha yes, silly me!"

She was disappointed that she lacked courage, but was afraid that her proposal would be rejected immediately. Tachibana is a girl who really out of pure heart admires older Horikita since their first year. She was with him from the very beginning, still remembering the moment when she first met him.

It wasn't love at first sight, but a slow and unique beginning of the feeling that arose in her. For her, president was someone she could always rely on, someone to whom she could tell everything. If she couldn't learn something, after a few mental preparations to talk to him at all, she asked if he would help with her studies, he accepted immediately.

Of course, he did it because for the sake of the class's fate, but nevertheless, it was on his own initiative, which made her even warmer inside.

The final touch to her heart was when he accepted her as a secretary when she was applying. Tachibana has been working hard and schooling new things to do well in her role as secretary of the student council.