A WHAT?!

Uh, hi guys I don't know what is this chapter xd

Kinda my mind is messed up place sometimes.

Oh and long time no see but don't misunderstand, I had just small motivation for some reason that's why there is something new but who knows ;)

Don't expect anything.

_______

Third Person's POV

It was currently a Saturday afternoon, the students had set aside this time to enjoy themselves in various ways. Whether it'd be going to the pool with their buddies, or to Keyaki Mall with their friends, or even spending time alone in the comfort of their respective rooms like a certain black-haired supposed tsundere, but not about her today. 

In any case, it would seem like a normal day....

If not by a mysterious gathering in one of the seemingly empty classrooms of the Advanced Nurturing High School.

So let's take a look what's happening there shall we?

The classroom was filled with a rather small number of students from different classes, who were wearing black robes as well as hoods covering part of their faces. They each implicitly wanted to keep their identities hidden so as not to reveal themselves to other members. The classroom benches and chairs were arranged in a way that resembled a line of joined benches, where one could only walk to further rows by the sides of the classroom.

There were candles lit on the window sills, and the window horizontal blinds did their work in succession at blocking out the sun's rays.

One word could describe the group that gathered here today.

A sect.

"Silence please!" Like in an instant, the chatter between the members subsided upon hearing a commanding yet not unkind tone, with a figure dressed in a similar black cloak entering through the doorway. The person wore a peacock mask, ball-like, covering part of its face.

The person stood in the middle, no one spoke, no one laughed because everyone knew this person in the esteemed circle, everyone knew what it was capable of when interrupted.

Another figure was sitting in a chair where the teacher normally was during class, the figure indicated a female. She also had a mask, but hers was a simple black mask covering her face, with no particular significance.  She was also someone important, an assistant of sorts?

The mysterious person straightened up and said as if to the audience, "Today, you have been all summoned by me to our esteemed circle due to someone's defilement of the name of our goddess!" He snorted with apparent hatred for this individual. 

Then the projector that was usually used for lessons was turned on and showed a picture of a familiar brunette with golden eyes. The photo itself looked like it was taken from a hidden place, it was an unimaginable act to do.

Everyone gasped in disbelief.

"Unbelievable!" 

"Someone is stalking Ayanokouji-sama."

"This must be punished by death!"

"Who did this act of impurity towards goddess?!"

The person in the middle raised his hands, encompassing the attention of the entire group; everyone knew when to hush, "I fully understand your anger! This act indeed is something that even I cannot forgive! After all, I myself witnessed the entire incident!" Once again everyone was shocked by the statement but didn't want to stop him, "I was further humiliated, ridiculed, and my pride was wounded beyond repair!"