The author's special 1

Completely made for my fun.

This does not belong to any story, but you can read it if you think it is not boring.

________________________________________________________________________________

Third person's POV

In a strange place with a view of the sea we see a couple sitting on chairs under an umbrella and drinking coffee while enjoying the view in front of them. They are dressed in holiday and lightweight clothes.

Both figures were talking to each other with a monotonous tone.

Voice 1: Why are we even here...

It sounded more like a complaint than a question.

Voice 2: I dunno. Btw, they have good coffee here, don't they?

Voice 1: It is indeed delicious. Perfectly added sugar, which dissolves quickly. Although the coffee shouldn't be good in such weather, however this one is quite pleasant to drink.

Voice 2: I understand, agree that you certainly have a point.

Voice 1: By the way, what's your name?

Asked a stranger. An unknown girl looked at him.

Voice 2: Kiyone Ayanokouji.

An unknown teenager raised his eyebrow, slighty surprised.

Kiyone: May I ask about yours?

Said the now known person Kiyone.

The unfamiliar thought for a moment and said.

Voice 1: Kiyotaka, Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

Kiyone: What a concidence, isn't it?

Kiyotaka: Yes it is.

For a while there was silence and you could only hear the sound of siping coffee.

Kiyone: What do you think this location is?

Kiyone tried to start a conversation. A teenage brown male looked around.

Kiyotaka: Judging by the structure of these mountains behind us, the clear sea in front of us and the sand beach stretching out on the sides, temperature is also very high even for beaches. These may be the Caribbean. 

Kiyone: Perhaps, but I have never been on any beach, so I'm not sure. Neither do you, I presume.

Again, there was a pleasant momentary silence.

Kiyotaka: We are not siblings, are we?

Kiyone: Technically, we shouldn't count among them since we come from other alterative dimensions but screw it.

Kiyone: So let's start with introduction again. Lovely to meet you brother, my name is Kiyone Ayanokouji.

She said, extending her hand towards him.