𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐅𝐔𝐍, 𝐖𝐀𝐒𝐍'𝐓 𝐈𝐓?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"What's on your neck?"

Fuck. How could I forget? I'm such a fucking idiot, what's wrong with me.

"Oh, r-right! That uh bloody Percy Weasley thought it would be some kind of fucking joke to throw a stinging jinx at me! I completely forgot about the bruises he left until now." I said rather quickly, hoping she would believe the lie I just fed her, no question's asked.

".....Right. Percy Weasley." she whispered while walking closer.

"I've got to go heal it, darling. I'll uh, I'll be right down." 

A smile spread across her face, Does she really believe me?

"Hurry, our guests will be arriving soon." she said, placing a quick kiss on my cheek. I watched as she turned around, heading back to wherever she came from.

Breathing a sigh of relief, I began to walk up the stairs and out of my foyer. How could I have been so bloody stupid and forget to heal the hickeys Annabelle left? Was Astoria really that gullible as to believe Percy would throw a jinx in the middle of the Ministry? We aren't children, for crying out loud. I hope she did believe me, however. I don't want to deal with her family if she were to find out the truth. 

I continued to walk begrudgingly until I was at my bedroom door. Pushing it open, I saw an ironed-out black suit laid out neatly on the bed for me. I walked over and picked up the pieces of clothing and started to walk towards the bathroom. 

I shut the door behind me, throwing the clothes down into a pile on the floor as I turned towards the sink. 

Looking into the mirror, I saw just how noticeable the hickeys truly were. A deep, dark purple compared to the paleness of my skin, how could someone not notice?

It's remarkable how so much can happen in such little time. Those few hours with Annabelle were exhilarating – the control I had over every inch of her body, the little whimpers she let out at the slightest bit of my touch, how good she could handle my cock. In that moment, she was mine. Nothing but a hole for my sweet pleasure, and my pleasure alone. 

God, I can't stop thinking about how well she'd feel wrapped around me. The feeling of her tight little cunt clenched around me, taking every inch of me like the good girl she was. She'd do anything for my cock, I know it. She knew it too–

"Are you alright, Dray? Daphne and the others are downstairs, we don't want to keep them waiting. Hurry up." Astoria yelled through the door trying to make me pick up the pace.