𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐎𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐅𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐄𝐒.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

I stepped out of the elevator onto the fifth floor – the Department of International Cooperation. Nothing but rows of bright gold doors with small brass plaques on the side lay ahead of me, further confusing me. Why is this place such a bloody maze?

I saw a thin woman with light brown curls holding a clipboard and walking towards me. I started speed walking towards her, desperate for some form of direction and she seemed to know what she was doing.

"Hello? I-I'm Annabelle Moore, I'm new to the Ministry."

"Oh hello, Annabelle. I'm Hermione Granger, I'm in a bit of a rush however, I do have to get back up to my Department. Is there something you need?" she said, quickly walking towards the elevator, scribbling things onto her clipboard.

"Yes, actually. Do you happen to know where Percy Weasley is?"

She laughed, "Now why would you need to speak to Percy Weasley? He doesn't do much around here."

"My boss, Mr. Malfoy, sent me. He needed me to attain something from him."

She immediately stopped walking, "You... work for Draco?" She gave me a dirty look, eyeing me up and down.

"Yes. Do you happen to know where Per–"

"Four doors down, it's the one on the left. Have a nice day," she said stiffly, looking back down to her clipboard and entering the elevator.

Well, alright then. That was a bit rude. 

I spun on my heels, heading towards where Percy's office should be.

One. Two. Three. Four. There it is.

The brass plaque to the right of the door labeled Percy Weasley – Head of the International Magical Office of Law stared back at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat, bringing my fist up in front of me.

My knuckles rapped on the gold door twice before a muffled voice shouted, "Come on in!"

I heard a series of clicks within the door ensue, signifying it was being unlocked. I wrapped my hand around the gold handle, slowly pushing it open.

I popped my head in, whispering "Is Percy Weasley here by any chance?"

A small, thin man with fiery red hair was seated at a desk in the center of the room. He was scribbling away with a quill in hand while several other quills were moving behind him, signing things in mid-air.

He chuckled, "Yes, I'm Percy Weasley." He stopped writing and looked up at me, dropping the quill from his hand. "I've never seen you around here, what's your name?" he said looking at my body up and down as I finally entered the room.