𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐓 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐓.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗔𝗡𝗡𝗔𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗘'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Dirty girl, you should know not to disobey me. Now you're really gonna get punished."

With his forceful hold on my hair, Draco slams my body against the table. I felt his stomach press against my back as he leaned down, moving a piece of hair away from my ear. I felt his hot breath fan over my cheek as he growled into my ear. 

 "Don't move until I tell you to. It'll be a lot worse if you do," he whispered, straightening back up and walking somewhere else behind me. I whimpered in response, suddenly feeling cold due to the loss of his bodily warmth.

Unable to see what he was doing, I focused on the sounds of his footsteps behind me, hearing a small clang. Frustrated was the only thing to describe how I was feeling. I needed his touch, I craved it with every fibre of my being.

My thoughts were interrupted with the feeling of his cold hands running across my thighs. I shuddered, causing a chuckle to escape his lips. 

"You're so eager, my pet. If you weren't such a damn annoyance this morning, maybe I would've rewarded you by now." With a sweet, sharp smack on my arse, my knees buckled from underneath me. Draco's hand, now firmly pulling my hair from behind, was the only thing keeping me up.

He pulled me harshly to his chest, "You will not make a single fucking noise or I swear to Merlin himself I won't let you finish. Am I understood?" With a quick nod, I pushed back onto his hips, begging for some sort of friction between us. 

His hand, placing a stinging smack on my arse once again, catching me by surprise. "I didn't say you could fucking do that, now did I? Such a dirty fucking whore."

Forcefully pushing my body back down on the desk, he grabs a hold of my hands. The feeling of smooth silk runs across my forearm, binding my arms behind me. Aching for some form of friction, I start grinding my hips into the desk – whimpering loudly when my sensitive bud made contact. I started picking up the pace, begging for some form of release.

Draco's cold hands, slamming my hips back down to the desk, quickly stopped the euphoric sensations, leaving only my legs shaking slightly. He harshly pushed my legs outwards, rubbing a finger over my slits causing me to buck my hips in return. 

Chuckling, he says, "Such a little slut." I felt his hot breath hit my now spread-open heat, sending shudders up my spine as I tried to contain my moans. His thumb was tracing small figure-8's at an agonizingly slow pace. Trying to stay silent was become more and more unbearable, I needed more of him. 

Out of no where, Draco slammed 2 fingers inside of me, pumping them in and out with no remorse while quickly applying more pressure onto my clit. I tucked my lips into my teeth, harshly biting down to keep my animalistic screams in as much as I could. Swiftly pushing my hips back, meeting him halfway, only heightened the sensations.