𝐈 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐒.

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

╚═══*

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗖𝗢'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

After Annabelle's dramatic storm-out, I sat down and tried to keep my mind occupied the best way I know how – my job.

I finally finish filling out my unbearable paper work, flicking my wrist to check the time – 2:36 AM. I turn around, looking towards the window and see that the entire department is now empty. I pack up my briefcase and exit my office, locking the door behind me. 

With a wave of my wand, I find my vision twisting and turning until I'm standing on my own doorstep. God, how much I hate apparating.

I quickly unlock my door, stepping into the foyer and setting down my things. I take off my jacket and hang it on the coat rack, ready to slip into bed and just go to sleep.

"Draco, honey! You're finally here! I was worried sick about you," Astoria yelled, running down the stairs to greet me. Has her voice always been this fucking screechy? Annabelle's voice was nice and soft- No. Stop it, Draco.

"Astoria, how many times do I have to tell you not to wait up for me? I'm fine." I said, frustratingly while running a hand through my hair.

"I-I was j-just hoping we could u-uh relax tonight," 

"What are you talk about, Astoria? I have to be up in less than 5 hours. I don't have time to bloody relax, I want to sleep." 

Astoria walked around me and started to rub my shoulders. "That's why," she kisses my neck while rubbing my shoulders, "you need," she blows cold air onto my neck and moves her hand to my front, "some relaxation." 

I swiftly turn around, enveloping my hands around her throat and pushing her back against the front door. I harshly push my lips against hers, wanting so desperately to somehow rid myself of the stress from today – rid my brain of these godforsaken thoughts about a woman I barely met.

I pull away, about to pick her up and bring Astoria upstairs, only to be face-to-face with Annabelle Moore. 

What? 

I back myself off of her, scrunching my face in confusion. 

"What wrong, Mr. Malfoy? Don't you want me on my knees, pleasing you with my warm, wet mouth? Don't you want to bend me over and fuck my tight little cunt, filling me up, Draco? Cause I do," she whispered into my ear seductively.

I felt my cock painfully harden, now straining against my pants. This is wrong, Draco. You're married for Merlin's sake, you shouldn't be thinking about her like this. She isn't your wife. She isn't here, Astoria is.