It was his turn to look at me shocked, "Oh." was all he said, then he looked back to the court. after a few more points were scored by Karasuno he spoke up again, "I'm not friends with many girls. So i might have treated you like i treat other girls i know..."

i furrowed my eyebrows, "there's no difference between being friends with a girl and being friends with a guy."

he shook his head, "Yes there is. For instance you have-" He looked at my chest then looked away, "er... longer hair than any of my guy friends."

I pushed his shoulder and looked back at the game. Karasuno was close to winning. I jerked from reflex as i watched a spike come down that was a bit far from Daichi.

"Calm down there." Iwazumi laughed, now sitting.

"I can't help it, I want to play." I turned back to the game, watching the volley.

"You play?" Oikawa asked, looking down to me.

For some reason this question made my face go up in flames, "Oh uh yeah. I'm not very good. I used to be a wing spiker but recently i became a setter."

"Hm. I'd like to see you play." Oikawa gave me a genuine smile.

I just knew my face would be radiating more heat than the sun so i looked away, "Oh come on. I'm going to look so pathetic. Especially in the eyes of someone like you. You're too good."

His smile turned devilish and he puffed his chest out, "I mean maybe I am an amazing setter... Maybe even the best in the room?"

"shut up shitty-kawa." Iwazumi said, pulling oikawa out of his head. Oikawa turned around and stuck his tongue out at his friend.

"Haha, anyway I could always help you out... give you pointers and whatnot."

I looked down at my team then back to him, thinking about his offer for a second, "Yeah that would be cool."

"I'll text you. You have to answer though." he threw a wink and glanced back at the court.

"Alright boys, we've seen enough of this game, lets go get ready for our next match." He walked off, his teammates following him.

After Karasuno won their match I finally got to go down and congratulate the boys, a few of their parents coming down and talking to them.

Kageyama and his parents were talking with Hinata butting in every now and then and Kageyama's parents would laugh at dote on him, pissing the taller boy off.

Sugawara, Daichi and Kiyoko talked to a woman that looked almost exactly like Daichi other than the birthmark on her right cheek.

Asahi Nishinoya and Tanaka all talked to Tanaka's, very loud, older sister.

The rest of the players talked amongst themselves, the second years and first years keeping to themselves.

I grabbed Ennoshita and Yamaguchi's shoulders and pushed them beside each other.

"That was a good game, don't you think so boys?" I grinned.

"Uh yeah... I guess so." Ennoshita said while fidgeting.

"Could you butt out of other peoples business? We were talking." Tsukishima stated with a glare.

"No you weren't. You were both looking at your phones." I raised a hand gesturing to the phone that was still in his hand.

He rolled his eyes.

"It's important to have a good relationship with your teammates!" I smiled, pulling him and Yamaguchi close to each other, "You two aren't gonna be loners the whole time."