He screamed as the female grabbed his ear and spun him, pinning his one arm behind his back and forced him onto his knees, "Who are you? Where is King Alfor? What are you doing in my castle?"

"A giant blue lion brought us here," Lance begged, "That's all we know!"

"How do you have the Blue lion? What happened to it's Paladin?" She said releasing Lance and standing straight, looking at the rest of us, "What are you all doing here? Unless...How long has it been?"

"We don't know what you're talking about," Shiro frowned, "How about you tell us who you are? Maybe we can help,"

"I'm Princess Allura of Altea," Allura introduced and walked forward, "I've got to find out where we are and how long we've been asleep,"

She placed her hands on the control panel, the machine responding to her and lighting up. Pidge stood behind the panel, looking with surprise, "Okay, that's how that works,"

As she worked away, the other pod opened up revealing a man with the same elf-like ears. He had a bushy orange mustache and orange hair. He was obviously older than Allura, but they both had similar markings under their eyes. Only this man's was blue.

He looked around and gasped, "Enemy combatants!"

He grunted and shot forward at Lance, the male stepping out of the way. The man balanced him, before glaring at Lance, "Quiznack! You're lucky I have a case of the old sleep chamber knees!"

"Otherwise I'd grab your head like this, wrap you up like so--" The male made some gestures with his hands, to explain, "One, two, three-- Sleepy time!"

"Well, before you did that I'd--" Lance did some sort of weird karate move, "Like that,"

"Really? How could you do that when I've already come at you with this?" The male challenged getting into a squat and jabbing his hands as he yelled, "Ha, ha, ha Hey!"

"Man, these guys are good," Hunk muttered and I gave Shiro a what the hell sort of look.

"It can't be," Allura gasped.

"What is it?" The male asked.

"We've been asleep for 10,000 years," Allura revealed and seemed dazed before turning sad, before turning angry, "Planet Altea and all of the planets in our solar system have been destroyed!"

We all looked at the princess as she looked to the other Altean sadly, "Coran, Father is gone. Our entire civilization..."

She gritted her teeth and spit, "Zarkon,"

Shiro gasped and his face turned into one of horror, "Zarkon?"

"He was the King of the Galra. A vile creature and enemy to all free people," Allura explained with disgust.

Shiro looked down, closing his eyes for a couple of seconds, then opening them and speaking, "I remember now...I was his prisoner,"

My eyes widened. Then Kayden-

He's still alive?" Allura cut off my thoughts, "Impossible!!"

"I can't explain it, but it's true," Shiro's eyes hardened, "He's looking for some superweapon called Voltron,"

"He's searching for it because he knows it's the only thing that can defeat him," Allura said, "And that's exactly why we must find it exactly before he does,"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* •̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

K A Y D E N