Monica:You know what would be real weird?.Is if you weren’t there.Just say you’ll think about it okay?.

Rachel:No I’ll think about it.Yeah.

*****************************************

   Later on at Central Perk Me,Joey,Chandler,Cassius and Phoebe are reading a book about things to do whilst in London.

Chandler:All right check it out.Check this out.It says here that there’s a place you can go to rent videos of all the museums."Reading".It’s almost as good as being there.

Cassius:It’s better!.You can’t go to a museum in your underwear!.

Joey:Oh that's great!.

Chandler:Well You could but...probably just the one time.

Cassius:I bet we could get videos of all the sites,get a VCR in our hotel room...we'd never even have to go outside!.

Chandler:If we do that we gotta get Die Hard.

Cassius:Oh-ho!.I bet the British version is good!.

   My husband looks sad and I give him a small smile.

Tabitha:Don't worry we can watch Die Hard together.

Joey:"Grins".Really?.

Tabitha:Well duh.

   We chuckle together and then he kisses me and Cassius makes a ew noise.

*****************************************
-April 30th 1998-

    At Central Perk we are all hanging out as Phoebe is returning from the bathroom.

Phoebe:"Angrily".That’s like the tenth time I’ve peed since I’ve been here!.

Monica:That’s also like the tenth time you told us.

Phoebe:Yeah oh I’m sorry it must be really hard to hear.I tell ya it’s a lot easier having three babies play Bringing in the Noise Bringing in da Funk on your bladder.I’m so sick of being pregnant!.The only happiness I get is from a cup of coffee which of course is decaf cause.Oh!.I’m pregnant!.

Ross:Pheebs did…you want a cookie?.

Phoebe:"Starting to cry".Thank you so much.

Tabitha:So uh Pheebs honey how are those mood swings coming?.

Phoebe:I haven’t really had any yet.

   Me,Monica,Joey and Chandler all shake our heads.

   The next day at Monica and Rachel's Me and the girls including Phoebe are eating breakfast.

Phoebe:"To her babies".Stop it!.

Monica:What?.

Pho:One of the babies is kicking.

Tabitha:I thought that was a good thing.

Phoebe:It’s not kicking me it’s kicking one of the other babies.Oh."Looks down her dress".Don’t make me come in there!.