prolouge

[This prologue is when tristan and his friends were 16 years old and they were the pack's troublemakers]

"Boys!" A man yelled "oh shit cops run!" Marcelo yelled and we did just that "human cops are easy to fool" dustin said as we entered the pack's borderline "halt!" A voice said. We all groaned as we put our hands up in surrender "tristan black, marcelo jones, dustin blake, and Lyle Williams you four were known as the troublemakers but this time we're letting you go" the man said. We all looked at each other with confusion and relief.

Until we ultimately regretted it "you four has caused this pack enough trouble so for that i forbid you four to see each other until you learn your lesson" the man said as he paced around the room "dad no come on you can't split us up!" Lyle scowled as he looked at his father pace the room "yes i can and wipe that look off!" His father yelled. "I HATE YOU!" Lyle shouted as he ran out of the room, and the three of us followed him. "Lyle don't worry we can get out of this mess" i said as i sat on his bed placing my hand on his thigh. He lifted his head up and looked at me i placed my hand on his chest as his heart beats and smiled "see every-" i was cut off by the warmth on my lips.

I closed my eyes as i enjoyed the moment. But things quickly got heated fast, he pulled away "lyle i don't-" and i was cut off again. I pushed him against the wall, i traced his neck with kisses as he moaned softly "wait my father's coming you have to go" lyle said as he pushed me off ".....i guess I'll see you later" i whispered as i jumped from the window.

It's been 3 years since i last saw my friends, mr. Williams has been training me to be Lyle's personal guard and his beta when he returns. And i can't wait for him to return since i found out he was my mate anyways i hope you all join me on my journey to find out what our history is because mr. Williams is hiding something in that room we aren't to go in and that's kinda suspicious hope to see you all there but disclaimer this is a warning to 18 under don't read if you don't enjoy adult content or like bxb. Bye Bye!