Chapter Twenty-Nine

Start from the beginning

"I'm the idiot that fell off my board. You're just the idiot that makes me feel better," I dismissed it and reached down to recline his seat as I leaned back in to kiss him. I couldn't quite reach the lever, so he felt for it and quickly pulled it himself. I giggled at how quickly the seat fell down and he chuckled at my reaction, not breaking our kiss.

I leaned to the side and unbuckled his belt  from under me as a deep sound came from his throat due to where I was now touching. I grinned into his lips. He moved as to try and flip us over, but I pushed him back down firmly. He broke the kiss to look up at me.

"There's a chance you're about to get your ass beat for me. So just sit back," I paused to kiss his cheek slowly, "and relax," I kissed his neck, reaching down to feel my hands up underneath his shirt. He let out a shuddered breath and I grinned at the effect I had on him.

I sat up on him to lift off his shirt and my dress, looking down at him and doing my best to look seductive as I unclipped my bra and tossed it into the passenger's seat. His hands wandered up to my bare waist again as I leaned back down to connect our lips.

He felt up to my breasts as he bit my bottom lip, his tongue sweeping against mine when he returned to my lips. He deepened the kiss and a barely audible growl sounded in his throat, a certain hunger apparent.

I reached blindly to where I knew he kept condoms in the glove box, and he smirked into my skin while I put one on him.

I let out a soft moan as I positioned us and began, sliding him into me. I brought my lips back to his and made another soft noise into his mouth. My breathing thinned as I moved back and forth on top of him, his hands gripping my hips and helping guide me. He broke from my lips to tilt his head back, his breathing heavy and an occasional low moan slipping out involuntary as I continued.

My breathing became even heavier and I couldn't help the noises coming out of me as I grabbed onto him, digging my nails into his soft skin and picking up the pace. He swore softly in pleasure, feeling up along my sides.

I breathed out his name, my breaths short and fragile. He kissed down my collar bone and chest, my hands gripping at his hair before I leaned up to grab into the roof of the car above me, moving my hips up and down and causing him to shudder again under me. His hands gripped my waist hard, and I bit my lip because of it.

I let out a loud moan as he moved underneath me, deepening the sensations we were both feeling. He rasped out my name, and I brought my hands down to lean on him again and picked up the pace even more.

I didn't bother holding back anything as we got closer to finishing, my moans filling the dark car.

"Fuck," he gripped my waist tightly, making me bite my lip hard.

I arched my back and kept my hands on his waist to keep from falling backwards as he pushed harder into me, letting out a moan of his own. My senses became overthrown and everything in my body felt like I was lifting into the sky, the sensations of a hundred galaxies flowed through me as I squeezed my eyes closed.

We both finished at the same same and I fell forward onto him, catching my breath against his soft chest as he shuddered out his last soft breath of a moan. I savored the feeling as I kept my eyes closed, a satisfied smiling working it's way onto my lips.

We stayed like that for a little while, before I leaned up to look him in his eyes, and he met my gaze. I could see the love in his expression as he brushed a piece of my hair from my face. I smiled and placed a sweet kiss on his palm as it lingered on the side of my face.