Sick Sammy

Me: You read the title YOU know what it's about!

Henry: Really?

Me: YES! It's a request so I'm doing it!

Henry: When can I be replaced again?

Me: Uh.... The next chapter after the next chapter!

Henry: WHY?!

Me: BECAUSEEEEEE! I think the readers LIKE having you here with us! Don't you readers?

Henry: Screw you readers

Me: Oi! DONT BE MEAN TO MAH CHILDREN!

Henry: Shut up before I smack you

Me: Okay! I will!

Henry: That's what I thought anyway here's to comment

Henry: Heather is still 5 and enjoy the mess Nel is about to write

Me: Hey you did my job for me!

Henry: SHUT UP

Me: Okay! Okay! ;-;
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Heathers POV~

Mommy got very sick today, she won't get out of bed and is sleeping a lot, me and Daddy are helping her get better though!

"Hi Mommy! You feeling any better?" I ask, Mommy is still in bed covered up in a blanket, her face looks so tired but she doesn't want to fall asleep yet. "Not really Heather sweetheart... I- *cough*, I don't feel any better, but I'm happy that you're helping me get better." She says "Why don't you go help your dad, I'm sure he could use your help." I smile and nod "Anything to make you happy Mommy!" And I rush off to find Daddy.

"Yes Heather, what is it?" Daddy asks. "Can I help? I really want to help." I say. Daddy uses his tail to sit me on the counter and stops stirring something to look at me. "Did your mom tell you to come help me?" He asks. I nod slowly "I-Is that a bad thing?" I ask getting worried that I did something wrong. "No, it's just your mom will only send people away if-."

"*Rough, heavy coughing*."

"If something bad is going to happen!" Daddy says and grab me with the ink and rushes to Mommy, who's on the ground now coughing real bad she's gonna choke. "SAMMY!" Daddy says and puts me down and goes to Mommy and hugs her. "Sammy, what the hel- heck happened?! Why didn't you call for help?!" Daddy says Mommy doesn't answer and coughs some more. "Sammy we talked about this... You can't do that!" Daddy says making Mommy look at him but, then Daddy stops talking.