Heathers first Halloween

Me: This is gonna be REALLY short concerdering the time

Henry: Oh joy

Me: Heather is one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bendy's POV~

It's Halloween night and Henry is letting us roam the city to trick-or-treat with the kids, Heather and Chris switched gender roles, Heathers a knight and Chris is a princess he said to her, "Never again Heatha." She laughed at that.

"Daddy! Daddy! Look how much candy we have!" Heather beams and shows me her bag of candy, I nod "Mhm, That is a lot of candy sweetie." I say and hold her tiny little hand, and we go to the next house.

~Later~

Halfway done, we had a few costume malfunctions and I had to fix them so we can move on, my feet are KILLING me, but we have a few more houses to go then we can retreat back to the studio.

"Heatha."

"Yea?"

"You vanna race to the next house?"

"Yeah! LETS RACE!"

"No! Kids!" Sammy says trying to stop them, but they start running anyways. I groan and we chase after them, lucky Henry and Boris... They got to stay behind...

We caught up to them but they were bouncing in line of the next house.

"I need a break..." I mutter to myself and we stand in line with the kids, I like Halloween it's... the only time people other than the others smile at my appearance and accept me. Maybe the world has changed over the last 30 years...

"Daddy."

"Yes love?"

"Can we do this again next year?" Heather asks, I think for a moment before responding.

"Yes Heather, absolutely we can."

"YAY!"

I smile at my daughter and pull Sammy closer by his waist he giggles and keeps talking to Allison, I love these people.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: HAPPY HALLOWEEN HENRY!

Henry: Happy Halloween Nel...

Me: And I told y'all it was gonna be short! It is 7:30, and I am not trying to work on this thing more

Henry: But your still working on that one chapter-

Me: SHHHH! Shut up! Now I'm ending the chapter here, bye guys! Stay safe! Comment what your doing for Halloween! Maybe what your going as!! BYEZ!