Arguement

Me: NORMAAAAAAAAAAAAN!

Norman: WHA- omfg

Me: See the title

Norman: Yes, and... Why?

Me: Someone requested it

Norman: oh lord

Me: Here's the comment and the request is circled

Norman: Omg

Me: I know, I KNEW someone would request this! Anyways it's there so.... Gonna have to do it! I don't have any other ideas either so... Enjoy the mess below
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Bendy's POV~

"Sammy."

"What."

"I'm bored."

"And what do you want me to do about it?"

"Idk, why do you sound so MEAN you were all happy a second ago."

"Because? God you ask to many questions."

"Well SORRY, it's not my fault." I say almost growling a bit, he doesn't have to have such an ATTITUDE I was just talking to him. Jesus Christ, "Sarcastic are we?" Sammy growls "I'm not being sarcastic Samuel." I say. Me and Sammy are facing each other but he won't look at me he's just reading. "Don't call me that." He says "Why? That's your name, is it not?" I say smirking.

"Just don't, I don't like it, so don't call me that." He says. "Why don't you like it?" I ask "I just DON'T! So shut up about it! Jesus Christ you're so annoying." Sammy says. I scoff "And your not? You're one of the most annoying people I've ever met." "So I've been told, now can you leave me ALONE for once? That'd be fucking FANTASTIC." Sammy growls. "What the hell is WRONG with you today?! You're acting all bitchy for absolutely no reason??" I growl and I take the book away from him so he can actually TALK to me.

"HEY! WHAT THE HELL?!" Sammy yells trying to grab the book back from me but I throw it on the ceiling and it sticks with the ink and he's to short to reach it. "Tell me what's wrong and I'll release the book." I say "Nothing! Now give me the FUCKING BOOK BACK!" Sammy says getting up and crossing his arms. I shake my head "No, not till you tell me why you're acting like such a BITCH! Like DAMN I was only TALKING to you! But Nooooooo you had to go 'YoU'rE sO aNnOyInG! sHuT uP!" I yell getting up as well, I don't like yelling at Sammy but oh well.

"I'M NOT ACTING LIKE A BITCH!" Sammy screams "Suuuuuuure, your TOTALLY not acting like a total bitch." I yell at him, "I'M NOT! NOW GIVE ME BACK MY BOOK AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" Sammy screams. "YES YOU ARE! AND IM NOT GIVING YOU BACK YOUR STUPID BOOK!" I scream back. "GIVE ME BACK MY FUCKING BOOK! AND AGAIN LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE! YOU NEVER GIVE ME ANY SPACE!" Sammy screams at me.

"OH YOU HAVE THE AUDACITY TO SAY THAT?! YOU DON'T GIVE ME ANY SPACE EITHER! YOUR ALWAYS UP MY ASS ABOUT FUCKING EVERYTHING!" I scream back, "SO ARE YOU! YOUR ALWAYS LIKE 'SaMmY gIvE mE aTtEnTiOn!!!!!!!' SAMMY THIS! SAMMY THAT! YOU NEVER SHUT UP!" Sammy screams we got at it for a little longer till we're screaming at the top of our lungs.

Then Henry fucking rises from the floor and grabs us both by the neck with ink tentacles.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

~Earlier Henry's POV~

Bendy and Sammy are upstairs fucking screaming their lungs off while I'm TRYING to focus on my magic that keeps this fucking studio standing and keep the ink in the river flowing smoothly and so it DOESN'T clog up and BLOW UP THIS STUDIO!

After a few minutes I'm absolutely done with their screaming and I stop trying to unclog the river and use my powers to make ink cover me and so I rise up from the floor and end up using two ink tentacles to grab their necks so they stop screaming.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE?!"

~ Present time Bendy's POV~

Henry let's us go and we drop to the floor coughing. Henry just stands there with his arms crossed and his tail flickering waiting for us to be done.

"W-We got into an argument." I manage to get out and I stand up and catch my breath Sammy does to but he doesn't look at me. "About?" Henry snarls "Sammy had a little bit of an ATTITUDE." I say glaring at Sammy. Sammy doesn't say anything and just rubs his neck I'm guessing Henry squeezed a little to tight on his neck. "Bendy, Sammy.... YOU TWO GOT INTO AN ARGUMENT BECAUSE SAMMY HAD A LITTLE BIT OF AN ATTITUDE?!" Henry screams at me "Um-." I try to say but Henry grabs me with ink.

"I WAS TRYING TO UNCLOG THE RIVER SO THE ONLY PLACE WE CAN SAFE DOESN'T BLOW INTO A MILLION PIECES!" Henry screams "Sammy you can go, or stay in here if you want BENDY is coming downstairs with ME and unclogging the river." Sammy lays down on the bed and hides himself in the blankets and Henry drags me downstairs but he ends up unclogging the river and just talks to me.

"Bendy... Sammy is going to be a little bit of a bitch for a while, he's getting mood swings one second he'll be all happy and then the next he'll be all angry and then he'll be the saddest person on earth. No go apologize to him, we all know Sammy never apologizes first." Henry says putting his hand on my shoulder. I nod and head upstairs and go into our room with Sammy still laying in the bed silent.

"Sammy."

"..."

"Sammy, I'm sorry."

"..."

I sit down on our bed and we stay quiet for a while before I lay down next to him put my arm over him pull him closer to me and rub his chest "I really am, please talk to me." I whisper he doesn't say anything but flips over and burying his face in my chest and hugs me. I hug him back and we just stay quiet a little longer till Sammy speaks up.

"I'm sorry too, I should've yelled at you." He whispers his voice is raspy I can tell he was crying, and I know why.

Sammy was... not treated the best growing up but he and his siblings did the best they could with him being the youngest and all. And his parents aren't the most accepting people either, the oldest came out as trans and they called her well, him tranny multiple times and said that he's a girl and will always be a girl. And when Sammy came out as gay and non-binary all hell broke lose they screamed at him, beat him, and so many other things.

His siblings were accepting though, soon when they all turned 18 they caught a plane and moved here to New York to get away from their toxic parents.

"It's fine, I should've yelled at you... I know how much painful memories it brings back, I'm sorry again, it's my mistake." I say squeezing him. After a while we're just laying there in the dark till I discover Sammy fell asleep I sigh and I try not to move so I don't wake him, I'm guessing he's going to be asleep for a while. I close my eyes and drift off to sleep as well.

~Henry's POV~

No one is screaming... it's silent, good, I love it when it's quiet and I'm by the river! You don't even know how RELAXING it is down here! Nobody comes down here anyway but me and Tom or Bendy and Sammy since the searchers and lost ones stay down here, they don't go upstairs anymore, I wonder why.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: it's done!

Norman: It... Wasn't as violent as I thought it would be

Me: When have you ever seen Bendy and Sammy get violent with each other

Norman: I've heard it

Me: When?

Norman: At late nights when everyone should be asleep, it's just choking though.

Me: OKAY! I know what you were hearing! AND I DON'T NEED TO KNOW MORE! ANYWAYS WITH THAT IM ENDING THIS CHAPTER HERE! Byyeee! If I get requests it won't be the next chapter cause I'm going to be working on the New Years special!

Norman: Uh bye?