Playdate

Me: HERE WE GOOOOO!

Henry: Wait... WHY AM I HERE?!

Me: Because, it's your time to be back! I'm sure the fans really liked it when you were here!

Henry: You disappoint me

Me: Are you talking to them or me?

Henry: Whatever makes you sleep at night, nah jk I was talking to both of you

Me: ;-;

Henry: Write the chapter

Me: Okay! Here's the comment

Me: And Heather is 5 meaning Chris is

Henry: Why oh WHY AM I STILL HERE WITH HER?!

Me: Henry quiet or I'll yank your tail

Henry: Leave my tail alone damnit
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Heathers POV~

Me and Chris got to go outside of the studio today! It was really fun! But Daddy said afterward "Never again" I wonder why... But anyway I wanna tell you how it went!

~Earlier~

"You sure this is a good idea?" Daddy asks, Aunty Allison nods "Do you know how LONG it's been since we all went back outside?" She says Daddy starts counting his fingers "Uh... 15?" He says "ACTUALLY ITS BEEN 20!" Grandpa Henry says from the other room.
"No, stop exacterating it's been 5." Uncle Boris says Uncle Tom nods and holds up 5 fingers "It's been 5, and it was while Sammy was pregnant." He says.

Uncle Tom and Boris look at everyone waiting for a response, they don't answer "There it is, my point." Uncle Boris says. "You sure nobody will see us?" Mommy asks "There's woods blocking the view as long as we stay behind the studio or somewhere inside of the woods and not in view of the street we'll be fine." Daddy says.

"Oi Chris! We should go play in the woods!" I whisper to him while the adults talk. "I dunno, I want to stay where we can be seen by our parents..." He says, "C'mon! It'll be fun! We can play hide and seek in there! And there's like... other stuff! There's gonna be more animals than mice!" I say. Chris thinks for a little bit before nodding "Okay, we'll go to the woods, but ONLY if we leave when their all not looking." He says I nod and I make a distraction plan in my head so we can go as fast as possible.

~Outside~

"It's been so fricking long since I've been out here!" Daddy says "Remember the first time? You were distracted by literally EVERYTHING! You even got stuck in a tree like a cat!" Uncle Boris laughs "T-That was on purpose..." Daddy says and they all continue to talk.

"Easier than expected.." I mumble to myself and I teleport me and Chris to the center of the woods "Remember we can't be seen by the people on the street, they'll get scared or maybe try to shoot us." Chris says I nod in response and we go explore.

~Later~Sammy's POV~

It's been a while and I figured Boris was watching the kids and so I went and asked them how they were doing.

"I thought... Norman was watching them." He says I start to worry a bit so me and Boris go ask Norman, "I thought you guys were watching them." He says I get even more worried and we ask everyone.

They all thought someone else was watching them.

I got pissed, but I managed to keep myself mostly calm. "Let's go find our children before they get hurt and I have a panic attack." I say and we all split up to find them, me and Allison check the woods cause we know that they're curious children and like to explore.

"HEATHER!" I call out

"CHRIS!" Allison says doing the same but with a different name.

...

No response

"I swear on all that is unholy... if my baby got hurt-." I say panicking "Hey, hey, it'll be okay, I'm sure they're fine! Chris is very protective of Heather and wouldn't let her get hurt I know that." Allison says trying to comfort me. I take a few deep breath's and calm down, "Your right, those two wouldn't let each other get hurt." I say smiling.

~Heathers POV~

So... Chris got hurt.

"AHHHHH! Jesus! It... Hurts so much!" He says trying to keep his screams down so we don't catch any other animals attention, his arm is gone! All the way up to his elbow, he was trying to protect me from a bear that happened to be crossing our path. The bear got really close and sniffed us it growled then when to attack us, we got away but Chris's arm was bit off.

"D-Don't worry! I-I'm sure someone will come to find us! T-They always do!" I say getting goopy, and my tail flickering really fast, it does that when I'm worried, "Hey! Don't be so worried! Your right! They always find us!" Chris says still trying to stay positive.

Then we hear footsteps behind me and I look back to see Mommy and Aunty Allison.

When they saw Chris their faces IMMEDIATELY changed.

"OH MY LORD WHAT HAPPENED?!" Aunty Allison asks rushing over to Chris while Mommy comes to check on me. "T-There was a bear and and it came to sniff us and it a-attacked and it it, it bit off his arm, I-I couldn't save him and and-." I say rambling what happened till Mommy hugs me and rubs my back. "Shhh.... It's not your fault love, you didn't know what to do, c'mon let's go back to the others and we'll see what we can do, he won't die I promise that." She says.

~Later~Sammy's POV~

Tom was PISSED when we got back and he saw Chris's arm, but Chris was all happy! He went "DAD LOOK! I GOT A BATTLE SCAR JUST LIKE YOU!" I found it kinda funny Tom just glared at me though and I got a bit scared, Tom is a scary person.

"Let's go get a replacement for it Chris." He says and leads Chris back inside, Bendy takes Heather away from me and leads the rest of us back inside.

He looks down at Heather then at me and says

"Never again."

I nod, it'll be awhile till we do that again, Chris lost an arm, Heather was a mess and we all learned that SOMEBODY has to be watching them at all times.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Henry: That day was a nightmare.... Tom was really pissed off by his arm

Me: But Chris has a robot arm now!

Henry: He lost an arm either way and that brings back so many bad memories for Tom

Me: I know but... There had to be something that went wrong when is anything ever "normal" for you guys?

Henry: Before you came

Me: Now that's just hurtful

Henry: T-T

Me: Now if you excuse me I have a chapter to end! Alright guys! That's this one! Sorry it's short! Like I said I was rewriting it and yeah so... it might be a while till the next one but y'all can wait,
Bye now!