Mommy and Heather time

Me: This was requested by~

Henry: the same dude?

Me: They had TWO requests! So I'm gonna do it!

Henry: What's gonna go down this time?

Me: Something wholesome maybe...

Henry: That maybe is gonna turn into a yes.... How old is she in this one?

Me: Huh.... They left me to decide so she's gonna be 2 months old!

Henry: Oh god....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~Sammy's POV~
Today I decided I'd spend some time with my daughter! Like REALLY spend time with her, my parents never paid attention to me and always abused me. I don't want to do that to my kid, she's too precious.

"Hi baby! You wanna hang out with Mommy?" I say looking over Heather in her crib, her eyes light up and she nods "Ma! Ma! Ma!" She coos I smile and pick her up, "That's me love! C'mon let's go!" I say Heather giggles and claps her hands. "Ma! Ma! Ma!" I love my daughter.

I take her to a room with a bunch of instruments. "You wanna try one Heather?" I ask she nods. "Okay which one?" I ask and let her teleport to one.

She appears next to a violin, "Devil play!" She says pointing at it, when she says "devil" she means Bendy, she's watched some of the cartoons as a past time. She must of seen the cartoon Bendy play one.

"You want to learn to play that one?" I ask, "Uh huh!" She says and picks it up trying to hand it to me. I quickly rush over and take it from her so she doesn't break it. It's very old you know.

I put the violin on my shoulder and showed her how I play, it's been awhile but I still got it! Heather watched me with wide eyes I could tell she was amazed and her tail was wagging really fast. "Alright love, it's your turn! I'm going to hold it on your shoulder okay?" I say carefully putting it on her shoulder she immediately try's to pluck the strings.

"Uh, no no! Not like that Heather! Let me move your fingers a bit." I say and carefully move her fingers on the right strings and she just watches and cooperates with me moving her fingers.

"Ma?" Heather says looking up me, "What is it?" I ask "Do you want to try on your own?" She smiles and nods I pick her up and sit her down on the floor and let her try. Surprisingly she's really good. When she's done she looks at me for approval.

I clap my hands and smile. "You did great sweetie!" Heather gasps and smiles. I reach out and grab her hugging her she purrs and wags her tail. "I bove vou Ma!" She coos and hugs me "I love you too my little devil." I say and hug her again.

"C'mon, lets practice again yeah?" I say putting Heather on my lap she nods and I grab the violin and we start practicing again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Me: That was wholesome yeah?

Henry: That was kinda bad

Me: That's true there's not really much to do in the studio with a child yeah?

Henry: Yeah, there's not much to do there you have a point

Me: AH HA! You admit that I'm right for once!

Henry: I can take it back you know

Me: No wait! Don't take it back!

Henry: Just end the chapter I can't...

Me: Oki, bye guys! Sorry it's short!