1.Introduction

Tharn Rangnok a 26-year-old businessman and the only heir of Rangnok Industries.. he has completed his management from top-level University...he is a smart, intelligent and very sharp-minded person...he is always good at studies ....he lives with his father Rayan Rangnok and mother Misha Rangnok....

He is the only son so yes he is bit spoiled....he doesn't take No as an answer....he lives a luxurious life...he always takes what he wants...by hook or by crook....

Misha is always worried about him as she doesn't like the nature of her son....unlike her son she is very polite, she talks softly with everyone, she loves everyone and believes in giving instead of taking...she is a religious person....as I said, unlike her husband and son...

Rayan Rangnok is quite gentleman not as good as his wife and not bad as his son....he believes in give and take....he started this empire and alone make it a big one...now when Tharn joined this Industry as CEO he hardly interrupt Tharn's work....but he is still the chairman and has all the rights to interrupt...being a good dad Rayan always gives suggestions to Tharn and being a good Son Tharn listen to his Dad....

The only problem in Tharn is his Stubbornness...which sometimes makes him cruel... coz if he like something he wants it at any cost...though he is a true jeweler he always liked the rarest things....

Tharn has very few people on which he relies...his Driver...Shaun...his secretary Mr. Leo...who is also his dad's ex-secretary and informer of his dad.....Leo gives all information about the company and Tharn's activity to Rayan....Tharn has a best friend name San who is a childhood friend and is a part of the family...Tharn is a fitness freak so he is very strict about his diet and exercise...he loves to maintain himself ...he is popular among girls as well as boys...no one knows his sexual preferences though...

Type Miami a very intelligent and smart boy same as Tharn but not a spoiled one...he lost his parents at a very early age and he has to take care of his Sister Mikey..... who is 5 years younger than Type....Type is very sweet but he can't stand brats...though he always behaves like gentleman but when he has to deal with control freak brats.. he lost his mind.... Coz he always believes that he never harms anyone so no one should interrupt his peaceful life too....

Type a 25-year-old boy whose parents's life insurance money helped both the kid to complete their studies with good school and university...though Mikey is still studying so type has to support her studies.. Type is intelligent he has lots of job opportunities but he chose to work as a secretary for his best Friend Lhong Liam ...he is getting good pay from his job which he believes he deserves too...but the only reason to stick in one company for so long is nothing but his friendship...

Lhong's dad Mr. Brittain Liam is a strict person and he always scolds Lhong to learn something from Type...Lhong never paid attention to his studies and now he has to take over his dad's business.... He doesn't understand this business language and always gets nervous... So when he completed his management from the same University with type he offers type this job... Type is with Lhong for 6 years they are best friends who every detail of their life with each other....Type always save Lhong from Brittain's scolding..and always takes care of his work...

Type: Mr. Lhong you have a meeting with the CEO of  Rangnok industries related to the new product launch....these are the details please read it....

Lhong: Type, why you always come up with scheduled meetings... sometimes ask me..come on my friend lets a go-to bar and party hard... let's have fun ...ahh I hate these boring meetings ...

Type: Lhong I work here and this is part of my job and you know Mr. Brittain is looking forward to this deal as Rangnok industry is very big Industry and working with them helps this company to grow....we are lucky that they chose to give this contract to our company...your dad and I worked really hard to get this contract now your dad wants to trust you ...show him that you can do it....

Lhong: you are no longer my friend Type...ok let's do it...I can't handle my dad's anger so I don't have an option than reading this boring report....

Type went to look for other arrangements and when he returned he saw Lhong is sleeping ....Mr. Lhong ....did you read this report they are coming in 10 minutes please let's go to the Board room for the presentation...

Lhong: oh god it was so boring that I slept..he fixes his suit and moved to the board room....

Lhong: Hello Mr. Tharn good morning...welcome to Liam industries...how are you...

Tharn: Hello Mr. Lhong, I am good thank you and good morning to you too...can we start with the meeting ....

Lhong: yes sure....he started the presentation but he got confused and nervous in the middle...he looked at type for help...

Tharn: I guess you are not Prepared Mr. Lhong ...your dad said you are going to take this project but I guess you are not that ready...

Type: I am sorry Mr. Tharn I guess it's my mistake I made this presentation at last minute so Mr. Lhong gets very little time to look into this....I am so sorry sir...please allow me to do it...

Tharn rolled his eyes how unprofessional...okay..start as I am already here so let's see what you got....

Type started with the presentation he was so good that he doesn't even look at the slide he looks into the eye of Tharn and give him the exact data....Tharn was getting impressed with type ....he is looking at Type without blinking his eyes....his style his confidence... charismatic personality... the challenging looks of type make him feel that he is the real CEO of this company instead of Lhong....Type finished the presentation...so Mr. Rangnok I believe this project will not only profitable for Our company but it will give you also a good working experience and you will never regret this decision of giving chance to small companies like us....

Everyone claps after Type's presentation including Tharn and now Tharn and Type looking at each other without blinking....

Author's Note

I want that boy ....Mr. Leo asks Mr. Brittain to give that boy to me ... I want him ....

Please vote, comment, and follow my ID. 

Also please read my other 4 books and give them your love and support

Love of Pete and Kao

I hate my husband and

Love Impossible

In love With my Secretary