49

I woke up on the morning of my birthday with an excited flutter in my belly. I was finally 18, basically an adult in the eyes of the law.

I had multiple birthday messages on my phone, one of those of course being from Noah which was surprisingly heartfelt.

Noah: Good Morning beautiful. Today you become a woman, a woman who I'm thankful for every day of the week. I hope you have a special day today and I'm sorry I can't celebrate with you. I promise tomorrow I'll take you somewhere special, because you deserve nothing less. Happy Birthday Kitten

Seeing his message on my phone put a smile straight on my face, I decided to get up out of bed and have my routine birthday breakfast. My mom never worked on my birthday so she always made me the most extravagant birthday breakfast.

After showering and throwing on some comfy clothes I made my way downstairs to see not only my birthday breakfast waiting, but also a big bouquet of red roses.

"Good morning my sweet baby, I can't believe you're 18 today. The time has gone so fast" I greeted my mom with a big hug before taking a seat at the table.

"Mom this food looks amazing, are these flowers for me?" She nodded as I reached over to the bouquet examining the flowers in front of me. I read the little card which was attached -

Red Roses for my Little Red

Happy Birthday

-Noah xxx

I smiled and re-read the card again, I was upset at the thought that I wouldn't get to see Noah today. I placed the Roses in the centre of the table and got stuck into some French toast.

"So what are your plans for today sweetie? It's not everyday you get to turn 18" I knew this was going to be an emotional day for my mom. Her only child was now 18, running around with a 25 year old guy. She was probably anticipating the moment I'd no longer be around all the time.

"I'm keeping it low-key today, I'm going for dinner later with Hailey and Sophia nothing too extravagant."

"No Noah today?" She had a certain look on her face that I couldn't quite put my finger on.

 "Nope, Noah and I are going to do something tomorrow, he's keeping it a surprise though." I couldn't help smile as I spoke about Noah. I was in two minds to go and see him before dinner, but I know him and the guys are busy today.

"Aww that's a shame, how about we run to the mall to get you a nice dress for your dinner? My birthday treat." I nodded my head excitedly in agreement before we finished off with breakfast.

We had a great time at the mall, my mom treated me to way more than I deserved but who was I to deny gifts on my birthday? By the time we made it back home I had a new dress, heels, bag, jewellery and some sweet smelling perfume.

Before I knew it the day was getting away with me and it was time for Hailey and Sophia to come pick me up to go for dinner.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNAAAAA." I was met with bone crashing hugs when I greeted them at the door, along with a couple of gift bags. I promised them both I would open presents when we got back to my place later. The only thing on my mind right now was food.

The both of them looked beautiful as usual. Sophia was wearing a simple yet sexy black dress whilst Hailey had on a baby blue two piece. They both complimented the dress I bought today which was a red satin figure hugging dress, it suited my complexion perfectly, not to mention it was the same colour as my hair. I made a mental note to send a photo of this to Ripper at some point today.

After saying hello and goodbye to my mom we made our way into town for our 6pm reservation. The restaurant we chose was definitely on the upper end of the scale. But it was my birthday and we wanted to dine like we hadn't a care in the world.