14

Ripper held my hand as he led me into the gang house. I'd been here a few times now and it still amazed me that they didn't live in some squat in the middle of town. The house was truly a beauty.

We went straight into the kitchen and for once it was quiet, no one around to make me feel uncomfortable - apart from Ripper of course- but it was nice.

"Where are the others then? Out stealing babies from prams or something?"

He laughed sarcastically at my words but answered me nonetheless, "everyone's downstairs, some ass-holes tried some funny business with some of our girls last night so we have them down there, you know, to teach them a lesson and all."

'Some' of our girls, if he had other girls why on earth was he insisting I be at his beck and call 24 hours of the day. My face must have mirrored the questioning that was going on in my head because Ripper moved from the fridge and instead picked me up and set me on the counter top.

He placed both of his hands on either side of me and suddenly I felt very hot. I had a murderer standing less than an inch away from me, so close that I could practically feel his breath on my face and for the first time I wasn't scared.

"You don't have to worry, I just mean some of the girls that work for us on the underground."

Oh so the poor women he forces into prostitution.

"You mean the women who have no choice but to sell themselves for sex so that you can live in this fancy house?" I know I'm supposed to be keeping my cool around Ripper but controlling women in this way was too far. Hell his control over me was too far, but forcing women to use sex for his benefit was disgusting.

"Listen, all you need to know is that all of the girls who work for us do it because they want to. Think of us as a sort of security blanket, any guys in town that try and take advantage of any of our girls are greeted by the fury of blue water." He said this with pride probably thinking I'd be impressed but I'm old enough to know that nobody does any good deed for nothing.

"Okay and then what's in it for you guys?"

"Well of course we get a good percentage of their earnings, you can call it commission."

Of course, at least he was honest I guess.

He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my lips when he saw I'd relaxed slightly and then proceeded to the fridge hopefully to make my sandwich. I stayed put on the counter top comfortable in my position. But also nervous that if I moved I'd head straight to Ripper to return that kiss and more.

I was like a bitch on heat.

"Do you like mayo?"

"Oh yeah I love it, slap it all over" he laughed at my words and his genuine laugh was a delight.

Ham, turkey, mayo, mustard, salad and pickles. I ate the sandwich in two bites forgetting I had an audience. "Sorry I was hungry, that was tasty thanks."

"You don't have to apologies I like a girl with an appetite, but now it's my turn to eat and I am starving."

I almost forgot Ripper's words in the car, my head was telling me I should be very worried right now. But my body, my body was getting excited at the thought. That being the sole reason why I let Ripper toss me over his shoulder and carry me to his room.

In no time I was thrown on his bed and he stood there looking at me like I was the last Steak at the steakhouse.

"Take your shorts off, leave the panties on."

Fuck. Did I really want to do this? If I voluntarily let Ripper do this to me there's no going back. I could never complain about him killing Zack or threatening my friends and family again.