EPILOGUE

The last 547 days of my life have been strange, to say the least.

I managed to find myself and become the person I needed to be for the special people in my life.

Due to unforeseen circumstances the girls and I couldn't enjoy the holidays Noah had booked in for us. Sophia and Hailey were my rocks throughout it all since meeting Noah, and it was refreshing to know they wouldn't abandon me when I needed them the most.

My mom and I were on talking terms again. I guess knowing your daughter murdered someone is hard to come to terms with. But she didn't disown me. We talked through our issues and slowly but surely we connected again as a mother and daughter should.

Don't get me wrong, my mom and I still butted heads with any topic surrounding Noah. He wasn't her favourite person, especially now. But unfortunately she had to learn to live with Noah sooner rather than later.

The day had finally came where I could see Noah outside of the sombre walls of the prison.

Adam was coming by to pick me up so we could meet Noah outside the prison. I dressed myself in a fitting maxi dress, the dress hugging all my lumps and bumps. I teased my hair to it's full volume, knowing having it out natural like this pleased Noah. I checked myself in the mirror, slightly nervous about seeing Noah outside for the first time in a long time. I saw the substantial growth of my boobs, I guarantee this will be the first thing Noah notices.

I slowly made my way downstairs, saying a quick goodbye to my mom before meeting Adam outside. He jumped from his seat, helping me into the passengers seat.

"I'm not an invalid you know." I chuckled, secretly I appreciated the help.

"I know, but you know Ripper said he doesn't want to see a scratch on your face. He'll have my head. Especially now." Adam said.

When I was belted up he started the car and we made our way to the prison.

I glanced down at myself as we drove by my familiar neighbourhood. So much had changed in 18 months. The only thing that was the same was the feeling I get in my stomach before visiting Noah.

The past 18 months were made slightly bearable as I was able to visit Noah almost every other week. His room was comfortable and made spending time with him a lot more easier.

I don't think other prisoners had the perks that Noah Ripper Blackwell had. I didn't see any other girlfriends or wives coming for frequent conjugal visits.

The last time I visited Noah was 4 months ago. We still FaceTime'd on his 'banned' phone. We still texted and called. But he didn't want me coming to the prison anymore.

Not in my condition.

I spaced out for a good 10 minutes before realising we were not on our way to the prison. I turned to look at Adam before he looked down at me, a big smile on his face.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Now Anna that's a surprise, all I can say is I promise you'll like it." He focused back on the road letting my mind wonder.

The only thing I needed today was to see Noah. I had faith that this had something to do with him. I reached into my bag pulling out a snickers bar before digging in.

Around another 10 minutes later we pulled into a neighbourhood. I stared wide eyed as we passed huge gated houses. These were the kind of houses Hailey, Sophia and I googled when we're playing make believe.

We pulled up to a gate, Adam punched in some numbers on a keypad before we drove down a long drive.

"Adam what's going on?" I asked, curiosity getting the best of me.