24

• R I P P E R •

I like to think of my self as a King.

I have money. I can buy myself anything in the world because I've built a life for myself where that's possible. I have multiple houses, multiple cars and a life time supply of drugs. What else would I want?

I have an army. I have men that are willing to die for me because they know that without me they would have nothing. No one can ever hurt me and not just because no one ever dares. But because if they ever tried my men would kill them before they even got close.

I have an endless supply of women. I can have any girl that I want. Whenever I want them. Doing exactly whatever I ask them to do. I remember when I was banging one of the girls from downtown. She actually drank my piss. She drank my piss because I asked her too and I'm sure there's plenty more bitches that would die to do the same.

All men want to be me and every woman wants to be with me.

Except for Annabella Johnson.

She is the most infuriating, disobedient woman on this planet. If I ask her to turn left, she'll turn right. If I ask her to shut her mouth, she'll blow her fucking lid. If I tell her I want to talk to her, she shuts me out.

Never before has a woman ever rejected my advances, until Annabella of course.

I remember when I first saw her at Diner 99, she gave me an instant boner. And that's hard to achieve.

When she gave me the cold shoulder I figured she was just playing hard to get. Showing off to her little friends. But it turns out she's still as stubborn as the day we first met.

I've seen a lot of women in my life, a lot of good looking women. But for some reason its Annabella that I can't get out my head.

She's got the most perfect tits, not too big so they look fake, but more than a handful. Her ass is the perfect size and shape, every time I see her in something tight I just want to shove my face right up there. I bet it smells glorious. She has the figure of an angel.  It's as if someone carved Annabella just for me. She belongs to me. She's mine. My girl, my future wife. The mother of my future children. She just needs to get that in her head.

One of my favourite things about Annabella is definitely her hair. Her hair is a bright red. A red that reminds me of fire. She looks like a warrior princess and that's why I know she was made for me. Every single night before I go to sleep, I picture how she looked sprawled out on my bed, hair all over my pillows and her pussy shoved right in my face.

Fuck.

And here I was again, hard as a rock with no one to satisfy me. I'm yet to have sex with Annabella. She's lucky I adore her so much because my patience is wearing extremely fucking thin right now. But I don't want to mess anything up early on in our relationship, not more than I already have. She's already partly gave herself to me, it's only a matter of time before she gives in.

I've never felt this way about any one before in my life, I feel like I'm losing my sanity.

I want to know where she is at all times. I want to know what she's doing at all times. And I want to know who the fuck she's with all the time.

There's one thing I know I'm definitely not, and that's a liar. I swore I'd kill anyone who even came close to Annabella and that's a promise. I killed the guy at the restaurant and I even killed one of my best men. All for her. I'm well and truly whipped.

I was very very close to killing her English teacher, the prick. How dare he come up to me and tell me not to touch what belongs to me. And then he had the nerve to drive her home from school. The only reason I hadn't done anything yet was because I don't want to push my kitten over the edge. But he had two strikes. He better not make it a third.