36

As promised Ripper was standing beside his Range Rover, waiting for me outside school. He was busy typing away on his phone with an angry look on his face. People were staring at him but they still managed to keep their distance. They were fascinated but scared. Story of my life.

Before I reached Ripper his head shot up and he smiled when he saw me. I almost paused in my tracks. This was hands down the most genuine smile I've ever seen from Ripper. He pulled me into a hug, placing a small kiss on my cheek. 

This was new?

The public display of affection caused my face to heat up and I slowly untangled myself from Ripper.

"I've missed you today, let's get some food." I silently smiled back at him and jumped into the car. My mind was going over the best way to ask about Cindy again. I'll wait until dinner, that way if he gets angry he at least has to be conscious of the fact there are people around.

"What did you do all day?" I asked genuinely interested. Has he already killed someone or does he wait for the sun to set before causing that kind of chaos?

"I've been out selling a few guns today, nothing too wild."

"Oh yeah selling guns is totally normal, nothing wild about that at all." I turned to look out the window to see where we were but I wasn't familiar with the area.

"Are you being sarcastic kitten?" His tone was playful but I decided to keep quiet. Soon enough we pulled up outside a little restaurant and Ripper stopped the car.

I followed him inside grateful that the place wasn't too fancy. The host took us to our table which was out of the way from all the other diners who were staring our way.

"Would you like anything to drink at all?" I kept quiet expecting Ripper to order for me but he looked at me waiting for an answer. "Ummm can I get a water please." "I'll get a coke." The host smiled at us both and left to get the drinks.

"Wow Noah, thanks for letting me order my own drink I feel privileged."

"You should feel privileged anyway being here with me." He started flexing his arm muscles almost knocking over the waiter behind him with our drinks. I stifled a laugh and sent an apologetic look to the waiter.

We both ordered our food, I had pasta and Ripper had a burger. I was psyching myself up to ask Ripper about Cindy before he started talking. 

"So Annabella there's a reason I've asked you here today, I need to tell you something."

I felt my eyes narrow slightly as I waited for him to carry on. My heart started beating quicker, I hope this wasn't going to be about Lorenzo. "Okay what do you have to tell me?" I kept my face straight. My eyes scanned all parts of his face but as usual he was cool as a cucumber.

"I killed Cindy."

What?

When I stayed silent Ripper carried on speaking. "It was an honest accident, we were fucking and she was moaning so loud for no reason. I was so angry about you and the teacher and I choked her to death basically."

WHAT?

"Annabella just say something, it's not that big of a deal you hated her so I did you a favour really."

Even though I knew deep down Ripper had done this, it was still a shock. I finally found the brain power to pull my self together. 

"You just can't help yourself can you? I knew you had something to do with this. You killed a girl from my school. You fucking fucked her as well, double whammy. The only reason I'm still sat here is because of the promise I made. Just know that you will never EVER get in my pants Ripper. You're just like any other typical guy." I sat back in my chair not even realising how close I'd brought my face to Rippers.

"Kitten you're hot when you're angry so I suggest you calm down if you don't want to turn me on. It was an accident but don't worry the police will decide what to tell her family. And don't threaten me with sex ever again, I'll remember you said this when you're begging for my dick."

Ripper had a smug look on his face that I wanted to slap off, I almost reached for my water to throw all over him but luck was on his side because the waiter came and brought our food over just in time.

After a moment of eating in silence a certain rumour popped into my head. Something that Ripper would definitely love to know. "Cindy had Chlamydia you know?"

Ripper looked at me from over his burger, narrowing his eyes. "Don't lie to me Kitten, if you're jealous just say so." His eyes were watching me intently probably trying to see if I was lying, but this was all fact. Well rumour, but same thing. 

"I'm not lying you can ask anyone, she got it from some college guy. Now I'm guessing you have it too." I gave Ripper my best smug smile as I focused back on my pasta.

"If I were to believe you, and I don't, it wouldn't matter because I used a condom." A smug smile appeared on his face but I could tell he was a little nervous. 

"You do know condoms aren't 100% effective? You should probably get checked out." I sweetly smiled at him but in side I was in hysterics. Serves him right.

"I'm not going anywhere, I don't want anything swabbing my cock thank you. I'll take my chances." He's a pussy. 

"That's fine but remember this day and don't even think about bringing it anywhere near me." Ripper let out a giant sigh and put his burger down.

I shouldn't even tease him with the thought of sex but he needs to be responsible. "Fine I'll sort it out. You tell no-one." I rolled my eyes at him making sure he saw, 

"Who am I going to tell exactly? Oh Ripper has chlamydia because he was fucking Cindy oh and he choked her to death too."

Ripper surprised me with a laugh. "You know, you're taking this better than I thought you would." I leaned back in my chair and took in my surroundings. 

"Yeah I guess I'm getting a little desensitised to all the crazy shit you do."

Ripper's eyes were almost glowing hearing me say that. I could see the thoughts and possibilities ticking in his head. "I guess you are, it took you long enough. It's only a matter of time until you give yourself to me fully. I know it, I can see it."