twenty one

clay pov --

i love to make him laugh.

he's been laughing at a lot of the things i say recently. he's been with me more recently.

he just seems prettier recently.

as cheesy as that sounds, it's true.

maybe, it's the way his eyes light up when he chuckles or gets excited. maybe, it's the way he seems all the more happy when he sees me. maybe, it's the way his cheeks turn pink when i say something he likes.

going to bed is one of my favourite parts of the day. before going to sleep i let my pile of thoughts loose. most of them are filled with george. i have a big bed. maybe one day soon, george can lay in my arms here with me, helping to fill the space. his smaller form fitting perfectly in my arms, just like how i've always imagined. thoughts like that are enough to make me smile.
-
the chair of the lunch table creaked as a pulled it out to take a seat. me and sapnap were able to get lunch early, and there weren't much people in the cafeteria, so we were the only ones at our table. i set down my meal and start digging in. i didn't realize how hungry i was until now.

there was some silence for a minute, it wasn't awkward, but it needed to be changed soon. nick was the one to fill it.

"you and george were in the discord for a long time yesterday, even after tommy left." he said, half teasing, half curious of what was happening. i rolled my eyes. "mhm." i said, taking a bite of the sandwich i was handed for lunch. "is there something going on between you guys?" he said, this time more curiosity in our tone. i shrugged. i guess it was a signal for him to ask more. "does he even like guys? is he gay or anything?" he asks, eager to know more. i chew for a second, take a sip of water, and say "bi. like me.". nick didn't bother to ask any questions after that, i guess it was all he wanted to know.

a laugh from bad could be heard a few feet away, followed my favourite voice. george's voice. i turn around to see where they are, and they were approaching our table. george looked excited to see me, which obviously had quite the impact on me.

he sits down right next to me, his brunette hair bouncing as he plops onto the chair. he lets out a sigh, and finally a "hello", to start the conversation off. everyone else at the table is having their own conversation, and we're having ours. i greet him back with a "hi!", in my usual bright tone as i'm happy to see him. he adjusts the neck of the tee he's wearing as he takes the first bite from his lunch, not really bothering to make conversation. i don't mind. at least he's here, and he's safe.

"MMMMI GUSTAA!"

i looked to my right to see tommy and quackity fooling around as per usual, nearly getting scolded for yelling so loud in the cafeteria. the coke can in tommy's fist almost spills as a result of him laughing so hard he almost fell over. unironically, they eventually do get yelled at, which they didn't take seriously. typical tommy and alex.
-
yes i know i haven't updated in a week yes haha laugh go ahead but i'm trying to get back into the swing of things and watch for techno to be in the story ooOoOo