twelve

george pov --

friday night, i start the route to bad's house. he lives only about a block away from me, so i normally just walk.

"bye mum!" i shout through the door, waiting for her reply. she shouts a loud bye! before i close the door.

i sighed. today was pretty boring for a friday. school seemed like it lasted forever, and the amount of homework they usually gave just skyrocketed.

clay got me a coffee this morning, though. i never asked for one, but i took it as to not be rude. i'll have to pay him back for that one too, though. my question is: why the fuck did he get me a random coffee?
maybe he just went to the coffee shop and had some extra money?
maybe he got it for someone but they didn't want it?

i just won't worry about it too much, i guess.

i turned the corner of the sidewalk and there it was. badboyhalo's front window was lit up even through the curtains, and there were few cars parked outside. i climbed up the porch stairs and knocked. niki opened the door. she smiled at me politely and gave me a hello! while letting me inside.

bad was in the kitchen getting some snacks ready with wilbur, nick and zak were talking together on the couch, and i saw tommy and tubbo sitting on the stairs browsing their phones. bad saw me and gave me a quick wave and shouted a greeting from the kitchen to me.
i walked up to tommy and tubbo, leaning on the stair railing.

"i thought you guys couldn't come?" i asked.

"manipulation, gogy." tommy answered. for some reason the two laughed at that, while i scowled at the nickname. i simply walked away to take a seat on the couch.

i saw clay walking out of the bathroom in the hallway, and when he spotted me he shuffled my way. i kind of just sat there, confused on what he'd have to say.

"yo, have they touched you again yet? the guys from the other day?" he asked, quietly so that no one could really hear. i shook my head. "thankfully not." i mumbled, not really caring much for this conversation. i expected him to walk away to entertain himself somewhere, but instead he made himself comfortable in the spot of the couch he was, right beside me. ok, cool. he can stay there.

running down the stairs between tommy and tubbo was a very energetic rat. her movement was so quick that it almost looked like a white smudge in the air. bad could sense her presence from the pit-pattering of her little feet, and immediately turned around to give his pwecious widdle rat some love. a few kisses and some babyish words here and there, he set her down. "i have to make food, ok lucy? go play with the others ok, puppy?" he said, with one last scratch behind her ear. she walked her four legs to the living room, deciding who's lap she'll sit on while she waits for her owner to finish what he's doing. she chooses clay, which seems to catch him by surprise. she climbs up onto the couch, looking at him, asking for entrance to his lap where a couch pillow was currently sitting. he put his phone and the pillow to the side to give her attention. she got comfy and white fur looked like it was melting into his touch.

that's honestly so cute.

i've always found men with animals adorable. especially big tall ones like clay. he's even babying her similar to how bad does. i can't help but look. his hands are stroking the fur in between her ears. i think he caught me staring.

uh,

shit.

lets just hope he ignores it.
-
a/n
THIS STORY IS POOPOO CACA FART WEE I DONT HAVE ANYTHING PLANNED AND IN CASE YOURE CONFUSED ON THE TITLE ITLL COME LATER IN THE STORY ANYWAY I'LL GO BE EMBARRASSED ABOUT THIS NOW BYE