one

clay's pov --

another day, another chance to see george. it's probably the only reason i enjoy going, apart from seeing nick and all.

i can't help but smile every time i see george laugh or grin, even if i'm not the one making him do it. wait-- you don't know who george is, do you?

well, i'll just say;

sometimes i forget he isn't the only boy in the world. everything about him is so pretty, from his fluffy, brown hair to his old skool vans. i guess i've always liked him. i don't talk to him as much as i wish i did, but i'm planning to change that soon. every time i do talk to him though, the butterflies in my stomach go crazy. i try not to make it seem obvious, but it might be. i've never really told anyone, but lots of people know i like guys and girls and are okay with it.

george is bisexual, like me, which makes me hopeful i have a chance with him.
-
pulling my shoes on, i throw on my backpack and pull out my phone and airpods. "mom, i'm leaving!" i shout, so my mother can hear me in the kitchen. she projects a quick "i love you, be safe, clay!" before i close the door and head out. i walk toward my dad's car while twirling the keys around my index finger, hearing them jingle like bells on christmas eve. i open the car door, hop into the driver's seat, and start it up. then off i went.

as i pulled up, i saw nick there waiting for me, phone in hand, scrolling through instagram. nick was my best friend, and he has been for around 6 years now. we actually met through minecraft in middle school, before we realized we lived in the same city, and eventually we went to the same high school. i still sometimes call him sapnap, his minecraft name, which he gets a little bit annoyed at, but do i care? not really. he saw me get out of my car, gave a small "hey" and we started walking around together. a lot of people usually get there early so that they have time to walk around and mingle before heading to class.

then i saw him.

george.

as always, he looked so pretty. today he was wearing a grey hoodie with some university logo on the front, and his hair was messy. his eyes sparkled when he giggled at whatever his friends were saying to him.

god, he was beautiful.
i wish he was mine already.
--
a/n
HI OKAY FIRST CHAPTER IS LIKE A SMALL INTRODUCTION TO DREAM AND DKDNFJF IM SORRY IF THIS IS BAD