CHAPTER - 23 : JUST WANTED TO GET TO KNOW YOU..

Zacznij od początku

"Hello?...yes sir. Right now? Alright sir." He hung up the call and sighed.

"Why? What happened?" She asked.

"They want me to come to the station now. There is a new case filed, I have to take care of it." He said.

"Isn't this your paid vacation?*he nods* Then why are they calling you? Tell them that you won't come." She said.

"It's my duty to serve this society kiddo." He said as he patted her head.

"Whatever, alright before you go, give me your number." She said.

"Ooooh, Our Bo Young is all grown up now, even has her own phone." He said.

"Even elementary school students have one now. Alright, tell me your number." She said. He said the number and she saved it.

"Alright, I will go now. Contact with me, here and there. Be careful on your way." He said as he waved.

"You too. See you soon, Bye bro." She said and waved. He waved and left.

She headed inside. She saw Hyun Wook spacing out. She went to him and called him. "Sunbae? Sunbae! What are you looking at?" She asked as he finally was back into reality. "Oh? Nothing, where is he?" He asked. "He left." She said. "Ohh Ok..What shall we do now?" He asked. "How about we get out of this place and walk till some distance and then leave?" She asked.

"Sounds relaxing. Let's go." He said.

They went outside and started walking. They were silent for a while. But then he started the conversation. "who is that person?" He asked. "Who are you talking about?" She asked. "That person who came now, I forgot his name.. you even called him 'bro'." He said. "Ah, Hyeon Ho bro..his name is Han Hyeon Ho, he is my old neighbour, we are pretty close." She said as she smiled. "Ohh, I could sense it." He said. "Oh really?" She asked. "Yeah." He said. "Oh and I'm sorry sunbae, I was so ecstatic seeing someone I know after a long time that I couldn't even introduce you to him." She said. "No no it's ok. It seemed important though." He said. Her notification rung. She took out her phone and gasped. "Why?" He asked. "I totally forgot about the exam even though I talked about it to you." She said. "Ohh, they sent you the timetable?" He asked. "Yeah, now I have to send it to the class students, But I don't have their numbers." She said as she typed: 'Ms.Han, I don't have the numbers of the other students. What should I do?" She sent. "Why are you sending it to the other students?" He asked. "Right, you wouldn't have knew it, I'm the class president, so I have to do it." She said. "Huh? Really? You just joined the school." He said. "I said the same too! The students voted for me, and Ms.Han said that I can't switch with another either." She said. "Why?" He asked. "I didn't ask her. Why do you think that I wasn't allowed to switch?" She asked him as she looked at him. "Wh-why are you asking me all of a sudden?" He asked being flustered. "Just for your opinion and we don't have anything to talk about either." She said. "Hmm, yeah that's true though." He said. "Alright, now tell me your opinion." She asked. "Okay, so one thing is that you should've great grades that nobody can compete with you. And another thing is that the other candidate that has been voted must have gotten less votes." She said. "I can agree with the second point but I don't know about the grades of the students in my class." She said. "I can tell your classmates grade level if you tell me the class you are in." He said. "Well, I'm in the same class as your sister." She said. "What?! Are your grades in that level?" He asked surprisingly. "Why? Is it bad? I was in the 1st place in the whole school in my previous years though." She said. "Wait...the class you are in consists of those who were lenient with their studies and those who didn't get really great grades in their previous years. How were you put into that class?" He asked. "Really? They just called me there. So, most of them in my class are of that grade level? Woah I didn't expect that, I thought they all were students who get good grades and at the same time it doesn't matter either. Grades can't take us to where have to be and who we are going to become. So, I don't think that matters now." She said. "Yeah, you have a point." He said. "But, we are going so deep into the topic, I didn't expect it to though-! *ting* Oh she replied." She said as she opened the message. The text read: "Send it via the class chatroom?" "The class's chatroom?" She said. "Yeah, every class has one where only students are in without the teacher." He said. "I never even thought that there was something like that." She then texted : "I am not there in a chatroom. I will ask Ji Ae about it Ms.Han don't worry, I will pass it to them." Ms.Han replied : Thank you Bo Young, take care. Good luck with studying!" Bo Young sighed. "Wait a minute sunbae. Let me get done with this thing." She said as she dialled to Ji Ae. He nodded. Ji Ae finally attended the call. "Hello? Ji Ae!" She said.