CHAPTER - 24 : FEELINGS

Heyo! I'm back again with a new chapter! Hope y'all enjoy reading! Don't forget to vote, comment and share! Enjoy reading!

She got ready for school and got down. Hyun Wook was standing there. "Oh, Good morning sunbae." She greeted. "Good morning, did you sleep well?" He asked as they started walking. "Yeah I did, did you get home back safely?" She asked. "Yeah." He said. "And don't even tell anyone that we hung out yesterday." She said. "Alright but why..?" He asked. "They..it's just...just don't tell anyone." She said. "Alright..I will try." He said. She thought : "I can't tell him the reason, he will feel uncomfortable." They just talked about something and finally reached school. "Sunbae, you go first, I have somewhere to go." She said. "Alright, see you later." He said and left. "Let's go to the garden now.." She said and started to go towards the garden. "Stop." Ha Sang came out of nowhere and stopped her from going inside. She got a little bit startled. "What are you doing? Move aside." She said. "I told you to stop." He said. "Tch, What's your problem?" She said. "Haven't you heard about this garden?" He asked. "What should I possibly hear about this garden?" She asked. "Don't you know that this garden apparently belongs to me?" He said. "Yeah I know." She said. "And don't you know that you can't enter without my permission?" He asked. "I came here twice or thrice but you never asked me this." She said. "Twice or thrice? You came here those many times?" He asked. She nodded. "Why?!" He asked. "I don't have to tell you. Now move, I have things to do here." She said. "I told you not to go. And I didn't restrict you because you were new and didn't know and other times, there were some incidents that couldn't be stopped." He said. "Sigh, just tell what you want to tell." She said. "As I said already, you aren't allowed to get inside." He said. "Scoff, I wont do as you say." She said and got inside. But he grabbed her backpack's strap and stopped her. It didn't take another minute for her to hit him with her elbow. He bent down as he groaned in pain. She ignored him and went to the flowers. "...You...stop.." He said feebly.

"I can't even water the flowers peacefully in this school. Tch, annoying." She said and took her water bottle. She then went to the flowers in the other side where she didn't go the previous day and started watering them. She thought: "These flowers are on brink of death. If I don't water them, these might die soon. Tsk tsk, they are too lazy to even water the plants they kept in here." She started watering them. She then finally finished watering the flowers and looked at the other side, and went to them and started watering them too. "How long are you going to be here? Leave already." He said. "Fine fine, I'm leaving." She said but at that moment she saw Devopré or which is called as 'lavami' by him. She thought : "Devopré still stands out in this garden." She went towards it. "Stop. Didn't tell I tell you already to not go near her?" He asked. She ignored him and went towards it and watered it too. "You know this flower's speciality and meaning. It should've been given by someone precious for you and it holds so much of memories and feelings, you shouldn't let it die with all those feelings, memories and emotions filled in it. Take care of it well." She said and looked at him. He just looked at her with a different look and eyes. He thought : "This...feels..." He then felt his heartbeat. She stood up and started leaving. He saw her leave. "What was that right now..it felt different and familiar at the same time. And..why did something like a faint memory come in mind...?" He said to himself in confusion.

She started moving to her class. "Wait..why did even say that to him and why was I so serious?" She said in confusion. As she was going to her class, students looked at her, pointed at her had a 'woah, she is really cool, she deserves it, she is accurate for these" expressions in their face. She then went to her class, students in her class, looked at her in the same expression too. Ji Ae rushed towards her with a shocking but bright face. "What's happening here? Why are you all looking at me like that? I came through the same looks in their face across the hallways too. What happened?" Bo Young asked while she was dragged to her place. "You'll know why, when you look at it." Ji Ae said. There were a group of girls standing before her desk. They then moved after seeing them. There was a box of chocolate milk and a sticky note on the table. "Ok..I have a free chocolate milk and a weird sticky note here, so...now what should I do with these?" Bo Young asked. "Sigh, do you really don't know what this means or are you avoiding this situation?" Ji Ae asked. "No, I actually don't know what this means." Bo Young said. "Someone indirectly gave a sign that they like you!" A student in the class said. "What?!" Bo Young asked. "Woah, you really didn't have any clue? Haven't you seen things like this?" Ji Ae asked. "Oh yeah, I've seen thing like this happen in dramas." Bo Young said. "At least you have seen them in dramas." Ji Ae said. "But doesn't these happen most of the time. Why did everyone look at me like that? Like, isn't it usual?" Bo Young asked. "No, it isn't. Everyone looked at you in amaze because in the history of Sun Ah performing arts high school, this is the first ever confession." Ji Ae said. "Ah really? And do you guys call this confession though?" Bo Young asked. "What?" Ji Ae asked. "Isn't confession more like face to face? This isn't a proper confession though." Bo Young said as she sat in her desk. Ji Ae nodded slowly as she sat on her desk too, facing Bo Young. "You have a point too. Well then, we can take this as a way of them showing their feelings a little bit?" Ji Ae said. "...yeah kinda..At least I got a free chocolate milk." Bo Young said. "I wonder how they knew you like chocolate milk." Ji Ae said. "Hey, nobody dislikes chocolate milk." Bo Young said. "I don't like chocolate milk." Ji Ae said. "Ohh..I guess not everybody then – Ms.Han's here." Bo Young said. She then greeted. She sat down and noticed the sticky note finally. She took it and kept it inside her uniform jacket's pocket. "Alright, did you guys see the exam timetable." Ms.Han asked. "Yes." The students said chorally. "And why didn't you guys add Bo Young in the chat room?" She asked. "We didn't know her number Ms.Han." A student added. "Alright, at least Ji Ae should've added right? She is the class president so, it's mandatory to add her." She said. "I forgot, but don't worry Ms.Han, I added her." Ji Ae said. "Fine, as you guys might have seen in the timetable, the exam is held only on three days. Tuesday i.e, tomorrow, Thursday and Saturday." You guys have a day left for revision, utilise it properly. And you guys won't have any dance, singing, acting sessions until your exams complete. And that's it, we won't disturb you, you guys can just keep revising. That it for today, start studying guys, all the best." Ms.Han left. "Sigh, I can't believe that we have an exam tomorrow." Ji Ae sighed. "Bo Young!" Ms.Han came back to the class again. Everyone turned their attention toward her. Bo Young stood up as she called her. "Come with me to the teacher's office." Ms.Han said. "Yes Ms.Han." Bo Young said and followed her. "I will be back." Bo Young said to Ji Ae and followed Soo Hee(Ms.Han). She followed her to the teacher's office. She finally reached there and went to Soo Hee's desk. "The timings weren't mentioned in the timetable right?" Soo Hee asked. "I don't think so." Bo Young replied.