CHAPTER - 53

Hey everyone! I'm back with the new chapter. I guess you all are surprised that I upload3 at a right time. Hehe. Anyways, hope you all are good, safe and healthy! Go on and read the chapter! I will see you all next week!

Previously,

"You're just crazy." Bo Young stated blankly.

"Okay, Okay." Yu Ah chuckled. They all entered the living room while chatting and chuckling, but everything stopped as they saw someone else in the room too.

"Ms.Han?" They all asked.

"You guys..." Ji Ae said as she saw all of them together after a long time. They could see a small smile on her face as she saw them. They smiled and waved at her. They didn't want her to feel lonely at any point this time. All they wanted was to make her happy, they would try anything to make her feel happy and want her be her usual cheerful self.

Soon after they waved at Ji Ae, their attention turned towards Soo Hee. Who knew that she would be at Ji Ae's house?

"You guys are here too." Soo Hee said.

"Come take a seat, kids." Mrs.Kang suggested. The group scurried towards the couch. Just as how luxurious Ji Ae's house, more like a mansion, they had two four-seated couches, arranged in a L-shaped arrangement and a three-seated couch on the other side. Soo Hee sat on the three seated couch. Ji Ae was sitting on opposite side four-seated couch along with her mother, Yeong Hyun hurried to sit beside her followed by Yu Ah, Seong Seop and Bo Young, but Bo Young didn't have any space left, so she decided to sit on the left out couch, along with Yeon Joon and Ha Sang. Yeon Joon was sitting on the right corner while Ha Sang beside him, on his left side.

"Hey, move." Yeon Joon said to Ha Sang.

"Why should I?"

"She has to sit down."

"There is a lot of space beside me." He said pointing to his left.

"You like to sit on the left corner, don't you?" Yeon Joon asked.

"When did I tell that?"

"You easily forget things don't you?"

"Why are you making up things I-" They stopped their quarrel as their eyes followed Bo Young who sat beside Ha Sang.

"Gosh, you guys are never going to talk like grown up kids ever again." She mumbled as she sat down, rolling her eyes at the two 5'9 feet 5 year olds. The two looked like they were scolded by a teacher.

They all fell silent and turned their attention towards Soo Hee.

"What brings you here Ms.Han? Did you come to visit her?" Yeon Joon asked. They all turned their attention to her. Ji Ae and Mrs.Kang already knew why she was here and they were now in confusion.

"Uhh..yeah. I did come here to visit her and Mrs.Kang." She said with a nervous voice.

"That's nice..but why do they look so confused?" Seong Seop asked.

"That...you guys know about the trip, don't you?.." She said. They all knew where this was going.

"Don't tell me that...you asked her to join the...trip..?" Yeong Hyun asked.

Soo Hee lowered her head, forming a thin line with her lips.

"Umm..Ms.Han..I don't think this is the best time to talk about it." Yu Ah said.

"I know..but..I thought.."

"Yeah we know that but, you know, she still..needs some time, Ms.Han." Yeong Hyun said. They all nodded except Bo Young.