CHAPTER - 10 : A NORMAL WEEK??

"HUH?? WHAT??!?" Bo Young exclaimed confused. "I can leave you at your house." He said. "Well, Umm, That is not necessary. I can walk by myself and it would be a bother for you. I will leave now." She said to him. "You sprain is actually serious. Just wait here. It is not. It is not a bother for me." He said to her in the same robotic expression. Bo Young thought: "Whatttt?? Is he thinking of leaving me at my house?? Omg am I dreaming? Gosh. Why is he being so kind??" "I will go in now. Wait till my shift finishes." He said to her and went inside. He didn't let her speak a word.

His shift finally ended. He came out after the next shift employee came. "Wait a minute. I will take my bike and comeback." He said to her and started to go. He then suddenly stopped. "Oh? I forgot! My friend asked it from me and didn't give it back. I will ask him." He said to her. She just kept nodding to everything. He called his friend and talked. He came back with a different look in his face than before. "Umm..It seems that he won't be able to return it now." He said. "Oh, It's okay. I will walk to home. You don't have to bother." She said. "I didn't finish speaking. I can leave you to your house." He said her. "Huh? How?" She asked confused. She thought: "Oh my, He is not giving up." "Umm, uhh, yeah!" He said and sat down partially like kneeling. "Why are you...kneeling down?" She asked being confused. "To give you a piggyback ride." He said firmly. "Pigg-Piggyback ride?? You don't have to..it's not that serious sunbae. I will just walk." She said being embarrassed. "Just do it, you are wasting time." He said. "Alright, alright. I will be heavy. Is it okay?" She warned. "I'm strong just get on my back." He said. "Okay." She said being fed up.

She finally got on his back. They didn't talk till they reached her house as it was awkward for them, except telling the directions. She had so many things running in her mind. She thought: "Woah, he is giving a lot of surprises. He looks cold but is kind hearted. If this keeps going I will get distracted. I shouldn't be like this anymore." "Oh, it's here." She said pointing to her house. He stopped and left her down gently. "Umm, Thank you. Oh, I almost forgot. Which direction should you go? Is it far from here?" She asked feeling sorry. "Nope, it's not far from here. It's the same street. I should just go straight." He said. "Oh. Oh? It's the same street? I haven't seen you when I leave and come back too." She said doubtfully. "You leave early. I've seen you many times. I come after you. Ok I will take my leave now." He said. "Oh really? Okay, thank you so much sunbae. Be careful on your way." She said and turned to go. "Oh, And you weren't heavy. You seemed light." He said and left. She stopped there and turned back. She smiled and went back home.

A week passed just like that. But one thing had Bo Young in doubt. She didn't see Yeon Joon, in the past week. It was morning again. "Aaaahh, I don't wanna go school. Uff, I'm sorry tired. Thank you mom, after those two days I didn't bump into them." She said and sat up hastily. She got ready and went down. " Let's wai- no let's not get distracted and leave." She started to leave. "You aren't early today." Somebody said. She stopped there and turned to look. "Oh, Hyun Wook sunbae. This is my regular time." She said. "Oh, really? Guess I'm early today. Did you sleep well yesterday?" He asked. "Yeah. Did you get home safe?" She asked back. "Yeah." He said. They were silent at first but then Hyun Wook started to chat first. "I haven't seen you here before you came to this school. Were you somewhere else?" He asked. "Umm, Yeah I wasn't living here. How did you notice that?" She asked. "Well, if you lived here I would've seen you in other school's uniform. Adding to that, the place you live in right now is a little expensive and the school too. You seem to live a luxurious life but work in a part time job, why?" He asked after a lot of explaining. "My circumstances are like that now. I don't think, being in a pitiful position is a good thing. So I show my best everywhere. What about you sunbae? Were you living here for a long time or no?" She asked.

"I was in Busan, but my education after middle school wasn't good there. So I transferred here in the middle. My dream was also related to this school. So, I preferred here." He said and they kept talking until they reached the school. They reached the hallway where they had to go in different directions. "Then, I will see you later sunbae. Bye." She said to him and turned back. "Oh, I forgot, how is your leg now ?" He asked. "Oh, you didn't notice? I was limping all the way coming here now. I guess it is still the same. I will take care of it sunbae, don't worry. I will go now. Bye." She said and left limping. He waved his hand and looked at her leave. "Hyun Wook, you have been coming early for past few days. Why are you standing here? Let's go." Dong Hoon said standing behind him. "Oh, Yeah. Let's go." Hyun Wook said and left soon.