QNA🎆🎇🎀🎁🎉🎊

Welcome to the first ever QNA of Illustration Square!!!!

______________________________________

How will it work?
______________________________________

* This is the chapter you will ask me any question you want.

*After 20 questions finishes, I'll close this chapter and update another chapter with all the answers in it. Or, I may update it here itself, Let's see.

*Inline comment the questions on the number.

*2 questions per person.

______________________________________

Rules
______________________________________

*Follow me

*Don't comment all over the place. It'll get hard for me to keep count of them.

*No abuse or bashing anybody please.

*Keep paitience for me to update. It'll take me time to write it all down.

*You can ask any questions pertaining to GRAPHICS.

*Tag five people u think might be interested in learning and asking too. You can tag more people. Just remember the faster the 20 questions fill, the faster you'll get your queries cleared.

______________________________________

Questions
______________________________________

Q1.

Requested by SavySagittarius

Ans. Yes, it is. Although I wonder why you are asking that cuz u already kno my real name.

Q2.

Requested by General_Dyer

Ans. In truth, I have never animated and even if I do (in distant future) I really prefer my PC. Therefore, I have kept track of the sofwares like Animate CC. U can also opt for other Adobe software cuz we know they are the best. U can also animate in your phone but its very difficult for me to handle and software provides lots of better equipments.