Cover Delivary #4

I know, I know, I haven't updated in a month and I am so sorry!!! I've been caught up with tons of work and TY too. Plus that didn't stop me from making covers tho. I have made almost 5 covers in this month and I am putting it up here.

So, go enjoy!

First, I want to come to sana breathes_oxygen . Her book, its amazing go check it out sometimes. Its in my reading list 'Books I have made graphics for'

Her request was....

Story title -Serene Affairs . It has three main characters - two boys and one girl. But basically it is the story of the girl and her message, both of the boys are brothers the younger one falls for her and she falls for the older one. Sort of a love triangle. She is a college student and also runs a PR company, her family are well known jewelers, The story is set in Nainital.  So for the girl you can use attributes like the elements of water and fire because traditionally they represent - being strong, creative and passionate bringing a change in the world. You can add a circle (it represents water) and a triangle also (it represents earth). Cover with human faces will become copyright problem so if you want to use girl as the main element please dont use it's face. The tagline will be - Don't be trapped in other's dream or Don't become the puppet of your future . Color scheme, I really don't have any idea what it means so please do as you wish. 

Quite long! *nervous laugh*

So, after we went throunh a marathon of deciding what to do and what not to, I asked her the moral of the story. So she told me its self love kinda thing. And then my weird started working and I ended up in doing a girl with a mirror. In case you are wondering why I rejected the idea of fire (which was good) but a fire gives a sense of fantasy or adventure book. A romace book mostly has vector and a girl/guy cover. Plus you know, even if people say some shit like 'Don't judge a book by its cover', We know, we all do. I didn't want to create any false mood for the readers. Thats why, the fire thing was rejected.

At first, I was proceeding with the vector idea which resulted in something like this...

But, I could really feel that something was missing. (Btw, I own the vector, don't even think about duplicating it)

Wow, I love owning things!!

After that, I went back to her after a few days and told her why not do a realistic cover and she kinda agreed.

Pinterest served me no good while searchung for pictures in this mater. So I was left with... Another 5 websites. And then unsplash did the miracel and finally finally finally... I made this...

Its watermarked

Its watermarked. Oh yes, I changed my watermark. Kinda inpired from @LeiAndre. Not sure if she wants to be tagged but search her up, she is just AMAZING!!! And she is also thinking about closing her shop T_T. So maybe you guys can help her change her decision...?

Okay, (To lei) Don't kill me pls. I am an innocent baby.