Cover Delivery #5

Thank god, I already have a decription written about it. Phew!

So, as you you, I am the head designer at ameliorate_us and I am proud of it. Go check out their books and they are also currently hiring.

Their contest book (added in 'Bokks Li have made graphics for) is still open. Go join! And that exact cover is...

 Go join! And that exact cover is

Description:

So, I am begining with the cover for Glaze Tussles. When Sanjana gave me this responsibility, I was kinda lost. Connecting a a graphic contest with 'Improvement', you can guess what my brain was going thro. Contemplating all the possible senarios, I decided to give the improvement or betterment topic the secondary metaphoric meaning and the contest to be the star image.

So, this started when I was styding physics and trust me, you don't wanna kno how I got the idea but 'staircase'. Blew me away! Staircase and symbolic to improvement. There goes a main point. Coming to the contest thingy, I thought why not go for a halloween theme. Because, it was autumn, right? What is better than that? My star image came up to be a staircase and  pumpkin and a few candles that I added later.

Since, it was a contest theme, I went for a darker theme with an orangish hue mainly because, orange is the colour for improvement.

After, I jotted them down, then comes the topography. I went for a simpler text complication to attract more and more participants since we aren't that famous still now. The glowing effect suggects glowing bright in the dark as in 'shine bright like a diamond'. The font type is 'Gobold' except the 'Team of' which I think is in Default. 🤣😂

So, the outcome came out amazing. Pretty amazing!

The next book of their team is going come out soon too but I am not giving you any spoliers!!

And I am also working on another cover of their team and I am seriously angry on the notion improvement. Trust me, I am. Am so very out of ideas so comment away anything you like.

Bye bye!!