ALL ABOUT AESTHETICS

Welcome to the of this mental patient. Certificate signed by myself. Anyways, Today I am taking about Aesthetics. (I feel like I should make a video on this tutorial). This is also the 100th chapter of Decor.

BUT FIRST, tag some designers here who is struggling with aesthetics to help them out>>>

But before that, this tutorial is about Aesthetics (not just Moodboards). Please know that aesthetics and Moodboards are different and I presume you already know the difference. If you don't, I will be explaining them in here anyway. And if you know, then I will be adding to your knowledge today.

I will be explaining Aesthetics, telling how to make Moodboards and giving my personal tips as to how I make them.

So, let's start from the basics.

•|•|•|• WHAT IS AESTHETICS? •|•|•|•

Let's find this answer from Google because I want you to have concrete knowledge and not think that I am making this up.

The only reason of specifying this is because 'Philosophy of Art' in this contest is very very important

The main principal of the philosophy of art that is used while making an Aesthetic is the way of relaying information in accordance with visual perception. Not that Aesthetics are just limited to this part of the study but this is the most important part and I see myself continously remembering and using the knowledge to make a flawless aesthetics.

If you need detailed outline of the Philosophy of Art, I suppose you will have to read different book or google about it. I am not going to explain the philosophy of art because it'll take me a lot of time and space which I am trying to save.

Now, coming to aesthetics again. Let's brief about this just a little.

The definition of aesthetics is variable. It mainly defines beauty and ugly. However, since we all know that beauty is subjective, and that's the reason Aesthetics can't be bonded into a definition rather than just stated by the 'Value of Beauty.' This so pushes the question of what and what not can be art. If you want to confuse yourself more about aesthetics, go check out the You Tube video that on the side. It labels some of the questions an aesthetic's mere definition creates.

(AND JUST BECAUSE HUMAN EYE STRIVES TO FIND RELATION AND A STRUCTURE, A CONSISTENT COLOUR CO-ORDINATION MAKES EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL).

Plus, there's many rules to make a thing more appealing (thus aesthetically pleasing) like the rule of third, Golden ration and so on. (Not gonna brief about them but maybe on the next tutorial I make). And not to menrion, consistent colour scheme.

Though since humans love to create branches. There are some already labelled aestherics. For example, Dark Vintage, Soft beige, Academia and yada yada. Honestly, I don't remember them half the time and it's not even important for you to remember it. You can make your own aesthetic. Because they have no rules.