HOW IT WORKS! 💌

Hey there are some rules

Hey there are some rules. Just go through it once to keep in mind my and your requirements. And please don't skip it! These are mostly Guidelines than rules.

GO THROUGH THE BLACKLIST SECTION AFTER. THEN GO HEAD TO DROP YOUR ORDER IN THE FORM CHAPTER!

This is a set of small and easy rules you have to follow. Let's go through them quickly-

_________________________________________

Rules

_________________________________________

*Be Paitient.

*No Abusive Comments.

*No bashing anybody.

*Complete the payment.

*Your password is a word starting from the first letter of your username.

* The book you are requesting a cover for should be published on Wattpad.

*Join my Discord server from the link in my bio.

*You have to use my delivered graphics for at least three weeks after my delivary.

* If you pm me or message me in any other platform, send me the specifications in the format of the form that you will find in Form Chapter. Preferably, please fill the form in this book itself because I can loose your request in an influx.

_________________________________________

Payment
_________________________________________

*Follow me.

*Book added to reading list

*Post a shoutout to this book.

*Credit in your story description likewise...
(Cover/Banner/Aesthetics by @BookLoverVenue)

* If you are requesting for the second time, make sure to give a shout-out and give credit since you probably have completed the first two rules.

_________________________________________

My Conditions
_________________________________________

* I don't make covers for blunt Eroticas/Smut books
* I don't make covers for Fanfictions unless I feel that I can make one for a particular book.
* Redo of a cover will be allowed only 2 times.

_________________________________________

Working Process
_________________________________________

*Request in the member form.

*Wait for a 'Received' message within 24 hours. If u don't get it, it means ur request haven't been accepted. This may occur due to---

~I haven't seen it.

~You haven't followed all the rules/or completed your payment.

~Wattpad is causing problems.

*In that case, pm me, comment again or post an annoucement in my message board.

*Make sure to find me on Discord or Insta after getting this Received so that I can communicate with u better. You can do it before that. No hustle there.

*Then you gotta wait for your order to complete!

______________________________________

Important Note
______________________________________

You can use my produced cover to self-publish and commerciallly publish your book in. However inform me of it from earlier because I'll have to give you it's source file, it's copyrights to you and also make sure to have the licence of the fonts used in it. So please, INFORM ME if you are doing something like that or else you can get sued.

Note: This applies only to the covers after the Chapter 56 (Phase 2) unless mentioned. Covers before that CANNOT be used commerciallly.

Thank you guys for reading these patiently. Because I definitely had a hard time writing them down. Phew! Its completed at last. Hope you follow the rule. <3