My Center; My Muse (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

"A-are you sure?" He asked hesitantly and I don't really get why he's hesitant so I just nodded my head before taking my seatbelt off and reaching over. Only then did I ever realize how awkward the situation is.

I cleared my throat to get rid of all the bad thoughts that were starting to gather in my mind and continued to look for his phone.

"Oh shit! I-I'm so sorry! I-I..." I immediately apologized as my hand that was balancing my body fell on Taehyung's upper thigh. That was so fucking close.

"I-it's al-alright," He stuttered and refused to look me in the eye which I am very thankful for.

After a few minutes of my hand roaming between his legs, wait that just sounds so bad in each and every way. 

After a few minutes of my hand roaming at the floor underneath his legs, that is so much better, I finally found his phone so I immediately returned to my seat only to see that my phone is off.

"Shit" Taehyung and I said in chorus as the thought of everyone misunderstanding the situation and us suddenly leaving the meeting entered both our minds.

"Connect your phone, quick!" We both panicked and started to connect his phone while I threw my phone somewhere in annoyance.

As soon as we got reconnected to the meeting everyone went silent, including our professor. Taehyung and I gulped while waiting for anyone to speak.

"Well, how was it Taehyung?" Oh, how I wish everyone just kept quiet and did not say a thing about it.

"It wasn't what you think!" Taehyung said denied but everyone just shook their heads and smirked at us teasingly, well of course except Jennie.

"You two joining the meeting while panting and hair all out of place doesn't say so," Our prof crossed his arms and laid back on his chair, waiting for our response.

"Okay let me get things clear since I ain't planning to seem like a mistress or something in case this man right here is married or dating," I stated bluntly, tired of just everything. I felt Taehyung's intense gaze on me but I paid no attention to that and just explained what really happened.

"... and I suppose we both have the habit of pulling our hair in stress or something that's why our hair's a mess. Another, I would like to show you that my phone really shut down due to low battery but I have no idea where it is right now. I must've thrown it out the window or something," I shrugged and smiled sweetly as most of them seem to accept my explanation.

"The window has been closed since forever but whatever floats your boat Yoona. I also would like to clarify something! I am not dating anyone and certainly not a married man. I can't believe someone believes those nonsense rumors," Taehyung looked at me through the rear-view mirror and I just had to scoff again.

"Excuse me Mr. Kim Taehyung, is it my fault that you have never denied those rumors? How can you expect everyone not to believe those if all this time you have never once tried to deny it!" I raised my eyebrow at him and crossed my arm, waiting for whatever his reply maybe.

"Well, I didn't know that I had to deny it! I never knew that I would have to deny it just to please some people who like to gossip around! Why would I deny it for any of you?" Now I didn't expect that.

I blinked my eyes a couple of times before coughing and realizing that our mic is still on so I turned it off.

Right, why would he deny it just for people like me? He absolutely doesn't have any reason to do that at all.

"H-hey, I'm sor-sorry---" Before Taehyung can finish his sentence, I cut him off by shaking my head and grabbing my phone that I just found laying on the floor underneath my feet.