My Center; My Muse (Part 1)

Summary: Yoona likes Taehyung for years already and she finally got the chance to know him better.

Note: This story is composed of three parts.

**********

Yoona's POV

"Wake up unnie, you're class is about to start in 30 minutes" I groaned in annoyance as Seohyun wakes me up for like... The fifth time already! I swear she comes into my room to wake me up every five minutes!

"Okay, I'll get up don't worry!" I knew she wouldn't be able to understand since I mumbled those words while I pull my covers up to my head but whatever.

"I've heard Kim Taehyung is in your class this year," As Seohyun finished her words, I stopped rolling around and my heart started to beat so fast yet her words are still not sinking in.

"Kim Taehyung? My class?" I slowly brought the covers down my head and looked at Seohyunie with wide and hopeful eyes. As soon as she nodded her head, I literally sprang out of bed and went straight to my bathroom.

"Why didn't you tell me that 2 hours ago!" I whined before shutting the door close and taking a quick bath.

As soon as I finished all my business in the bathroom, I immediately did my hair and put on some simple makeup 'cus I ain't letting Kim Taehyung see my face naked.

"Hwang Miyoung Unnie! I need your help!" I shouted on top of my lungs as I stared at my walk-in-closet in despair.

Just how in the world did I not know that Kim Taehyung is my classmate this year! Well, not that I know everything about him but still!

"Here," I was too lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice Tiffany unnie had already chosen my outfit.

Unnie handed me a white sweater and a black jumper dress. I'm not going anywhere until my last class so I'll just look for my shoes later. After I put those clothes on, I opened my MacBook and connected my earbuds to it for better audio. Five minutes before my first class, I already joined my class so I won't be late.

Kim Taehyung is so fucking handsome!

As usual, he was the very first to catch my attention even if we're now having our classes online. I couldn't stop the smile that was creeping on my face and I almost passed out when I noticed that he smile back.

Okay so I know he isn't really smiling at me but can you let the girl dream!

Unfortunately for me, my smile faded away as I noticed Kim Jennie is also grinning from ear to ear. I huffed in annoyance and slumped back on my seat with a pout while we wait for our professor.

Three minutes after the time when our class is supposed to start, our professor finally joined the meet so we soon started.

"Okay so since it's only 7 in the morning, I suppose that y'all still haven't eaten breakfast so I'm giving you 5 minutes to grab some food then eat while we introduce ourselves." With the mention of food, my spirit was once again lifted and I dashed to the kitchen to find my unnies already eating breakfast.

"Excuse me, ladies," I joked as I grab my own plate and filled it with all the foods available. As I returned to my room with my hands occupied with plates each and my mouth carrying a fresh french toast.

As everyone finally returned to the meeting, we started the introduction while I am having my own mukbang show.

"Our University's Muse, who's eating to her heart's content, is up next!" I almost choked on my food when the professor called for me.