First Love (Part 1)

Summary: Wedding planner, Yoona, had to plan the wedding of her first love, Kim Taehyung.

Note: Lyrics are italicized and there are narrations in between them.
            This story is composed of two parts.

**********

"Good morning Ms. Wang, please have a seat." I greeted my new client and motioned her to sit on the chair across from me.

"Good morning Yoona, my fiance is running late today since he still got a lot to do in the company." I just have her a courteous nod before grabbing the albums 

"Would you like to see some designs first so you can discuss it with your fiance when he gets here?" I asked and gave her the albums as she said yes.

I let her see all the designs and styles we've done before asking her.

"What kind of wedding are you planning?" I prepared my notebook and pen to take note of everything she'll say.

Ms. Wang stayed silent for a moment, probably thinking about the wedding they're bound to have soon.

"I want a grand wedding. You know, the typical wedding of the century." She said while giggling to herself

She must already be imagining the wedding. 

"Would you like to elaborate on the details?" I asked and waited for his response

"I want diamonds and crystals everywhere! On the carpet, altar, tables, anywhere we can possibly put it! We should also be generous with flowers! And spotlight! It should only focus on me!" I let her continue to ramble on the kind of wedding she wants to have

While she kept on talking and talking, I didn't notice that I spaced out and there's only one thing written on my notes.

Waste

Well, that speaks enough for me. I guess it's enough since I'll be the one planning their wedding and that word means we will waste tons of money.

"What's your limit on the budget?" I asked

In my own opinion, it won't be that good to have a wedding with no budget limit.

"Limit where? Our wedding will have no limits! Not on the diamonds, not on the crystals, and most especially not on the money." Ms. Wang said sassily

I can already say that it's one of the spoiled couples. This won't be easy planning.

"Okay, Ms. Wang, what about your pla---" My sentence was cut off when my phone rang.

She looked at me with raised eyebrows so I politely excused myself to answer my phone. 

"Mr. Kwon" I greeted as soon as I answered the call.

[How's my favorite wedding planner?] I chuckled at his greetings as I continue to walk away from my office.

"Doing great sir, how may I help you? I have a client right now so I really can't stay on the phone for long." I respectfully explained my situation since leaving while on an appointment is just really unprofessional.

[I'll handle your client! You should prioritize your CEO.] He started to whine again like his best friend, my grandfather.

"That will be bad for my reputation Mr. Kwon, we both know that." 

[Fine! But you better come here to my office as soon as your appointment is finished.] I recalled my schedule for today and realized that I have many things to do.